School Shooting Discussion Thread

Started by WILD, May 25, 2022, 10:31:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dav

Death's caused by all the insane crazies (by what ever means) in America (Freedom) vs the death's caused by communism (joe bidenism). 
"'I was totally amazed and shocked to be hired and released prior to one full year and without any year of recruiting."
- Ben Lindsey

AztecWildcat

The vast majority of non-communist countries don't have the staggering school shooting numbers that the United States has. Nice try.

Little George

Look, every single school shooting is tragic, but almost every one could have been prevented.

Security going in and out of school still does not exist at some schools.

The question of security vs freedom is very wrong! We secure just about everything that a few people consider important like money, while not securing our future at all. Why can we not secure our border? Do those making that decision really care at all about us? Just a question.

Some want all privacy ended in the name of security with constant surveillance of everything. That is not freedom.

The real organized crime in America and the world has taken over most of our government and the world's governments.  If our governments valued our freedoms and our safety equally then we would not have many of these things happening. It is not about safety for the elite, it is about control! So before freely giving up the future freedoms of our children and grandchildren we should think deeply at the real cost.

AztecWildcat

People whine about their rights. What about my kids right to not die?

beardownzona93

These school shootings hit close to home for me. I work at a High School as a guidance counselor. I really have no idea how to talk to teenagers about these sorts of things.

AztecWildcat

FOOS

Quote from: KansasCityCats on May 25, 2022, 02:13:58 PM
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/05/25/politics/steve-kerr-uvalde-texas-school-shooting-gun-control/index.html

And it's very personal for Steve as his father was murdered by gunshot in 1984.  I'll NEVER forgive the ASU 'fans' for chanting "where's your daddy".    Bob Weinhauer was furious as was Lute,  and Steve wept on on the bench. 

Something needs to be done.  I just don't understand why some are opposed to more extensive background checks.  I have a safe full of guns.  Mostly older classics.  I would have zero issue if I was told there would be a 'wait period' on a new purchase

beardownzona93

Quote from: FOOS on May 26, 2022, 07:22:30 AM
Quote from: KansasCityCats on May 25, 2022, 02:13:58 PM
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/05/25/politics/steve-kerr-uvalde-texas-school-shooting-gun-control/index.html

And it's very personal for Steve as his father was murdered by gunshot in 1984.  I'll NEVER forgive the ASU 'fans' for chanting "where's your daddy".    Bob Weinhauer was furious as was Lute,  and Steve wept on on the bench. 

Something needs to be done.  I just don't understand why some are opposed to more extensive background checks.  I have a safe full of guns.  Mostly older classics.  I would have zero issue if I was told there would be a 'wait period' on a new purchase

ASU fans tend to naturally be massive dipshits. It's like par for the course for being an asu fan.

AztecWildcat

Exactly FOOS.

I'm a veteran of the US Army. I have personally owned several firearms also mostly long guns. But it's ludicrous that it's harder to drive a car than own a firearm in the US.

SnowDen

Quote from: AztecWildcat on May 26, 2022, 07:42:56 AM
Exactly FOOS.

I'm a veteran of the US Army. I have personally owned several firearms also mostly long guns. But it's ludicrous that it's harder to drive a car than own a firearm in the US.
Please explain how its more difficult to drive a car than purchase a fire arm, I would love to hear it.