2022 Commits list has begun.

Started by Little George, January 31, 2021, 03:35:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KansasCityCats

Sweet. Nice accomplishment when you beat out assu for a recruit.  Especially a kid from Long Beach (which is Antonio Pierce's backyard).

Bkatt

KansasCityCats

Whoa.  That's annoying commentary...but Coleman looks like the real deal.  Strong, fast & great hands.  Can't wait to see him take over after the upperclassmen graduate!

Little George

Little George

KansasCityCats

Bohls and Fifta BOTH received honors?  Pretty prestigious, considering Cali has boatloads of talented football players...especially at the skilled positions.

If Arizona can convince McMillan into committing, it would be the biggest announcement in our recruiting history. Not sure that we've EVER had a player ranked that high. Lure him in, Fifta/Fisch!

KansasCityCats

Not sure why the recruiting "media" isn't giving Fifta any love...but I'm excited to see him at Arizona.  The kid is obviously talented...and will likely be the future of our program.

Little George

Quote from: KansasCityCats on June 08, 2021, 07:07:55 AM
Not sure why the recruiting "media" isn't giving Fifta any love...but I'm excited to see him at Arizona.  The kid is obviously talented...and will likely be the future of our program.

He does not meet the standard of 6'2" or above they want for QB's.

At 5'10" he is a little small, but has a HUGE heart and serious talent.

KansasCityCats

True.  I'll take Russell Wilson or Drew Brees anyday.  Let the others "pass" on him!

BearDownU - Menu