Campbell transfer Anthony Dell'Orso 6'6 SF has committed to Arizona!

Started by WILD, May 07, 2024, 04:15:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WILD

Campbell transfer Anthony Dell'Orso 6'6 SF has committed to Arizona!

The 6'6 sophomore Australian averaged 20.2 points, shooting 39% for 3 this season. Testing the NBA Draft waters and will continue to gather feedback.

Dell'Orso is a very skilled wing, who isn't very athletic but has all the skill in the world. Really skilled scorer from all three levels, can really create and shoot it. Another ball-handling and shooting option off the bench for the Wildcats.

He follows in the footsteps of Josh Green and Keanu Pinder as Australian talent becoming Arizona Wildcats.

https://twitter.com/DraftExpress/status/1787962318829043839

Dell'Orso Highlights

KansasCityCats

Interesting pickup. The guy knows how to score at an efficient rate and brings experience to the wing.

Hopefully, this doesn't create assumptions that Sanon is going G-league...

|ᴘ|ʀ|ʏ|ᴍ|ᴇ|

It'll be interesting to see how he does as a defender in the Big XII, but his craftiness on offense should translate really well in this system. Low risk, high reward.

CactusCat

Looking forward to the first time he drives the lane in the BIG12...

"You guys over estimate how smart i am ." -t. lloyd

WILD

mvpreed2

Welcome to the family that is Arizona Anthony!
Say hello to last starter of the 2024-25 Arizona Wildcats.
#BearDown
4-11-2011
9-14-2012
2-19-2013
7-29-2014

WerderBremen

Don't think he is a starter, but welcome to the family nevertheless

lsg_da_apache

LeftCoastCats

Quote from: WILD on May 08, 2024, 04:34:33 PMBreakdown of Dell'Orso's impact will be at Arizona

I was so invested in this analysis until they said Bradley is coming off the bench. Now, I have no idea what to think of this commentary.

Either way, great pickup, Tommy!

Jdmarti

Good pickup here, the only concern would be probably defensively
An can he produce on offense  in a big boy conference.

Offensively  he seems really good.

An now the backcourt  is really crowded, call me selfish  but I still want sanon as well I think that kid is going to be really good.