Jaden Bradley 6'3 former 5🌟 has committed to the Arizona Wildcats!

Started by WILD, May 03, 2023, 04:51:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeftCoastCats

This is the type of downhill aggressive guard that will thrive at Arizona under Tommy. If this kid develops a shot, he's gone to the league - so I am ok watching that aspect develop over the next couple years.

He has some clear go-to moves in his bag that are incredibly effective - but it's his passing and vision that's the most exciting.

Bradley is an excellent addition.

arxpert

Quote from: LeftCoastCats on May 04, 2023, 07:43:58 PM
This is the type of downhill aggressive guard that will thrive at Arizona under Tommy. If this kid develops a shot, he's gone to the league - so I am ok watching that aspect develop over the next couple years.

He has some clear go-to moves in his bag that are incredibly effective - but it's his passing and vision that's the most exciting.

Bradley is an excellent addition.

Not sure how he will thrive under Tommy. Tommy has settled for a PG that jacked up 10 shots a game, all 3pt'ers for the last 2 years. But maybe Bradley can be the one to help Tommy learn how to coach Guards that are willing to dribble inside the arc and get to the rim. Mathurin was more of a SF to me overall, but Tommy's system was horrible for his playing style and he still was able to get his. Hoping to see Bradley teach Tommy that there is more to be gained by letting him drive and dish to a Big that can shoot the ball instead of focusing solely on forcing up long moonball lobs to the deep low post to Ballo. Bigs who can stretch the floor help players like Bradley and Bam Bam finish at the rim.