Arizona Vs North Dakota St 🏀 game discussion thread 11/16/21 at 7pm PAC12N

Started by WILD, November 14, 2021, 08:19:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WILD

Arizona Vs North Dakota St 🏀 game discussion thread 11/16/21 at 7pm PAC12N

The Arizona Wildcats and the North Dakota State Bison meet Tuesday in college basketball action from McKale Memorial Center. North Dakota State is fresh off a Monday matchup versus UNLV. In that one the Bison lost a tough one by just two points. As for Arizona, they're sitting at 2-0 so far following wins over Northern AZ and UTRGV. Check back all season long for free college basketball picks at Sports Chat Place.

North Dakota State got off to a good start with a big win over Concordia College (MN) in their opener. The Bison were up 39-22 at the break and won 88-44. In game two against Cal Poly it was a tighter result but still a win. ND State took that one 60-57 to move to 2-0.

On Monday versus UNLV, the Bison were down 32-27 heading into halftime but made a game of it from there. North Dakota State put up 35 points in the second half but fell just short in a 64-62 loss. Rocky Kreuser put up 17 points with 10 rebounds and three assists to lead the team.

Over on the Arizona side, they opened the year versus Northern Arizona. The Wildcats surged to a 42-22 halftime lead and cruised from there in an 81-52 blowout victory. Kerr Kriisa topped the team on 17 points with five assists and two boards.

In game two against Texas-Rio Grande Valley, Arizona put up another strong performance. The Wildcats were up big at halftime again 49-24 and rode the wave to a 104-50 win. Azuolas Tubelis was the leading scorer there with 20 points and nine rebounds in just 16 minutes

Arizona is favored by -16.5 and the Over/Under is 140.5

Let's talk about the Wildcats Vs the Bison!

BEARDOWN!!!

Live stream link below 
[hide login=1]
Link
http://www.blueflag.ga/2021/11/fc99d519.html?m=1

[/hide]

Little George

WILD

Dav

NDST will not be the push over like the first two games were but, we should still win comfortably.  This should give fans a better perspective of how this team is going to play this year vs competition. Their stretch 4's shoot a lot of 3's and could be a problem they if get hot.
"'I was totally amazed and shocked to be hired and released prior to one full year and without any year of recruiting."
- Ben Lindsey

CactusCat

"You guys over estimate how smart i am ." -t. lloyd

wc

NDSt has 3 players 6'10" or better.  Will get to see a different type of team than what Cats have faced so far.  Curious how Lloyd adjusts.

KansasCityCats

NDSU is long and athletic.  I think our defense will force a lot of turnovers in the half-court set.  Lloyd will try to keep the Bison on the perimeter.  If they get hot, they could hang around...but I assume that there will be a lot of missed 3's and the Cats should win by 20(ish).

Finally...a game that starts at 8pm (central).

BearDownU - Menu