Liam McNeeley

Started by arxpert, April 14, 2024, 09:37:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KansasCityCats

We don't need Old transfers to come in and take all the minutes from Phllips, Sanon, Carter, and Stephen.

I think UConn/Hurley is playing this smart adding steady vets to try to help settle in Superstars.

These are two separate quotes from the same person within the same thread. Sounds like preferential treatment because one school can bring in transfers without repercussions but it's somehow detrimental when Tommy Lloyd adds depth with veterans.

arxpert

Quote from: KansasCityCats on April 29, 2024, 06:57:14 PMWe don't need Old transfers to come in and take all the minutes from Phllips, Sanon, Carter, and Stephen.

I think UConn/Hurley is playing this smart adding steady vets to try to help settle in Superstars.

These are two separate quotes from the same person within the same thread. Sounds like preferential treatment because one school can bring in transfers without repercussions but it's somehow detrimental when Tommy Lloyd adds depth with veterans.

Or you are one of those people who try to gaslight others when 1 comment is not equal to another. UConn is not Arizona. Tommy is not Hurley.

Name some comparisons between Arizona and Uconn Basketball. I will wait.

The comments for 1 team (Arizona) are not absolute for any other team.

Tommy is not an experienced now 2x Champion Head Coach and for very good reason. Hurley has earned the ability to bring in anyone he wants whenever he wants and deploy them however he wants. He has proven he knows how to coach In-Game and he isn't afraid to bench players.

Tommy is a proven scared in-game coach and doesn't know how to adjust nor bench anyone to send a message. Tommy doesn't need older players coming in and making these incoming Freshman angry and pushing them into transferring out and setting Arizona back further. That is not what Arizona Basketball needs right now.

UConn can do whatever the F*ck it wants and not be questioned at all, especially by the likes of someone who is trying to undermine lesser intelligent people with a comment like that. Anyone who doesn't understand what KC Cat just tried to do here should post a comment and ask why he tried to liken Arizona to UConn as if we have anything in common at all as programs, philosophies, and Coaching abilities.

What works for UConn will not work for us.

Your comment has been exposed and debunked.

Carry on.

KansasCityCats

I don't understand how I have been exposed.

Hurley is obviously praised when they bring in transfers for depth and Lloyd is ridiculed on your behalf.

I wish that transfers weren't a commonplace in college basketball but the game has shifted and our staff can't be blamed for filling gaps because players create their academic landscape like free agency. Perhaps I'm oldschool.