Oumar Ballo has entered the transfer portal, 800K possible NIL $$

Started by WILD, April 08, 2024, 04:30:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WILD

https://twitter.com/TiptonEdits/status/1777389879632220627

Ballo is not likely to make the NBA, so it's a no brainer for him to get the biggest NIL deal possible.

Good Luck Ballo!

CactusCat

The Arizona Fandom Cycle:

1) Get upset about t. lloyd's early exit in March
2) Get upset at players leaving in portal (<-- YOU ARE HERE)
3) Get a big time transfer or recruit
4) Win big non-conference game
5) Top 5 ranking
6) Start thinking about an Elite 8 run
7) Get upset about t. lloyd's early exit in March
"You guys over estimate how smart i am ." -t. lloyd

mvpreed2

Sucks to see him leave, and a bit shocking that Lloyd was not able to convince him to stay.
All of these prospects leaving, and it looks like Arizona is going to be one of those programs that recruit elite HS talent and plug the remaining holes with quality transfers.
There will be no chemistry because no one will be on the roster longer than two seasons.

My biggest issue with this format is that I do not believe Arizona will ever make it to a Final Four like that.
Established veterans and chemistry will always win over talent.
If you do not believe me, look at the programs that made it to the Final Four this year, how old they are, and how long they have been in that program.
#BearDown
4-11-2011
9-14-2012
2-19-2013
7-29-2014

KansasCityCats

He needs a change of scenery and we need to give time to our bigs that have been patiently waiting for their time to play bigger roles (specifically Krivas and Veesaar).

With the way Lloyd and Karnowski develop bigs, we'll be better off with a guy that is more effective at the free throw line.

Hopefully Ballo lands on a Big-10 team that can beat up UCLA, USC, Oregon and UW. Best of luck to the double-double machine!

WILD

Jdmarti

Going to miss ballo, the man was a reliable rebounder an scorer.

Thank you to Omar.

I hope krivas  improves alot, because he will probably  be starting.

Katlynhand15

He needs a change of scenery, and it's time to give our bigs like Krivas and Veesaar the opportunity to step into larger roles. Considering Lloyd and Karnowski's track record of developing bigs, having someone more effective at the free-throw line would benefit us. Hopefully, Ballo finds a spot on a Big-10 team capable of challenging UCLA, USC, Oregon, and UW. Wishing the double-double machine all the best!