Miller went on a special visit to see Brandon Williams last night

Started by WILD, March 07, 2018, 12:11:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WILD

Miller went on a special visit to see Brandon Williams last night. Miller is working hard on getting Williams to recommit to the CATS asap. We are definitely still very much in the mix & we'll keep you posted.

Updated

"Arizona is still in the picture," he said. "I may end up committing back there but will time will tell. Coach Miller and his staff have really opened my eyes about things that I didn't know before I decommitted. They went into all kinds of detail and our talks have been really reassuring."

https://247sports.com/Article/Brandon-Williams-Second-recruitment-underway-for-5-star-PG-115938866/Amp?__twitter_impression=true

lsg_da_apache

Dav

"'I was totally amazed and shocked to be hired and released prior to one full year and without any year of recruiting."
- Ben Lindsey

Tucsandman

Miller HAS to go ALL IN on this kid. He's one of the top 2 options (if not the top) out there currently uncommitted (and that we have a realistic chance with). If we can get him back, it may make others feel better about committing. No one wants to be the first to commit to a team with no commits this late. If a couple of these highly rated guys don't come onboard, it will be a class full of 3 stars, JC, grad transfers, and/or overseas guys. We'll be hoping we find 1-2 gems in the bunch.

Full court press Miller!!!

BDMT

|ᴘ|ʀ|ʏ|ᴍ|ᴇ|

As far as grad transfers go, I hope we really take a good look at Ryan Taylor (Evansville) and Kameron Chatman (Detroit). They both look like they'd be absolute steals if we got 1 or both of them on our roster. Those 2 and Brandon Williams would easily be a Top 10 recruiting haul, and potentially even Top 5.

WILD

UPDATE

"Arizona is still in the picture," he said. "I may end up committing back there but will time will tell. Coach Miller and his staff have really opened my eyes about things that I didn't know before I decommitted. They went into all kinds of detail and our talks have been really reassuring."

Read full article on the latest on Williams below
https://247sports.com/Article/Brandon-Williams-Second-recruitment-underway-for-5-star-PG-115938866/Amp?__twitter_impression=true

PBCatfan

Miller's makin money moves! Love it. Thanks for the update Wild!

wc

That's the most encouraging thing I have heard about Wildcat BBall for a while now.  Shows me Miller is committed to the Program, and ready to bare his soul to get a prospect back.  Good sign for me.

Titan4Wildcats

That is so Great that Coach Miller is working hard to get Williams back.  It would be great for Williams if he came back.  A. He would be just about guaranteed to start as point guard.  B. Arizona may be the biggest "power school" that he could do that at.  C. And he would also have a pretty good team to lead.  Possibilities would be plentiful.  D.  He would have the best fans in the country supporting him.