Just talked to Brandon Williams & he told us he is staying at Arizona!

Started by WILD, June 19, 2019, 01:32:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WILD

Just talked to Brandon Williams & he told us he is staying at Arizona!

First, I would like to take time out to let everyone know that I was Wrong in posting a tweet wishing good luck to BWill as it brought a lot of speculation regarding his previous injury. I don't want to go into any more detail about the report of him leaving. Let's just celebrate the fact that Williams a true Wildcat at heart is going to stay at Arizona.

beardownzona

Great News Wild!!  Can you confirm if he is going to play this year?

lsg_da_apache

It takes a lot to admit that you made a mistake, but we all make mistakes. Big props to you WILD, and as always thanks for the great site and info. BTFD!

WILD

Check out video of Brandon Williams helping out at basketball camp in Richard Jefferson gym today

[streamable]
[/streamable]

KansasCityCats

Freaking awesome.  This team is still extremely deep & I can't wait to see him step on the court this Fall...

Little George

Quote from: KansasCityCats on June 19, 2019, 02:35:37 PM
Freaking awesome.  This team is still extremely deep & I can't wait to see him step on the court this Fall...

Yep, just hope his knee is good.

mvpreed2

Glad to know he is staying at Arizona!
Whatever the situation is, I pray it is resolved quickly.
I hope to see you back on the court at 100% Brandon!
And if I don't, get that degree and make moves off the court!
4-11-2011
9-14-2012
2-19-2013
7-29-2014

Jdmarti

I am happy to hear b.will is staying  the only question is if he will be playing I hope he will an that his health is good.

eggdog

Good news about BWill, hopefully he doesn't rush back and takes time to heal up and can be a contributor this year or some time down the road. Jaxen Turner from the football team is expected to walk on to the basketball team, not sure how good he is but his profile says "Turner is a four-year varsity starter in basketball. Has legitimate basketball offers and will look to walk-on at Arizona." https://247sports.com/Player/Jaxen-Turner-46038172/

Maybe he can eat some minutes? Either way I expect Miller will do what it takes to put the best team together next season.
I wish that I could be more like Dickie V, but I'm just not willing to cut off half my dick and tape it to my forehead - ichi

Little George