Heisman Perspective

Started by arxpert, December 09, 2023, 10:24:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arxpert

Jayden Daniels won the Heisman tonight.

ASU really is that bad of an institution. Wow LOL. Someone should be making counter Billboards now laughing all the way up and down I-10.

Perspective:

Lamar Jackson Heisman Stats: 3660 Pass Yards 27TD 10INT 146.6 Rating 1601 Rush Yards 18TD 6.9 YPC
Jayden Daniels Heisman Stats: 3812 Pass Yards 40TD 4INT   208.0 Rating 1134 Rush Yards 10TD 8.4 YPC

Jayden seems like the much better QB to me that Lamar.

SEC is much tougher than the ACC was when Lamar was there. Clemson was the best team back then and Lamar couldn't beat them, but I think the SEC is much deeper overall right now. In fact, Lamar has never won a Title at any level. In High School he lost the State Championship game to Tyler Huntley's team who coincidentally is the Backup QB for the Ravens (and has been for the last few years).

I think Jayden Daniels should be higher on some draft boards come April. I would draft him above Drake Maye. It may be a toss up between Caleb Williams and Jayden Daniels for me #1 or #2. I don't think you can go wrong with either, but Caleb "Mahomes" is probably the correct choice.

|ᴘ|ʀ|ʏ|ᴍ|ᴇ|

The right guy won. I just didn't think they were going to have the balls to give it to him. Dude was in his own league all year.

BearDownU - Menu