Decommits

Started by Little George, December 01, 2023, 10:52:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Little George

I think the staff is making room with the limited scholies we have
Being up front with these guys about future PT
Bell is quite the talent but I get the feeling he was expecting to be a WR.

I would love to get Wilhite or Rushing back

Little George

Jason Harris has not been with the team most of the year, but now it is official that he is in the portal

arxpert

Elijah Rushing will regret committing to Oregon. Whether he would have shined or not doesn't matter. Oregon is going to lose some games playing a Big10 slate. I don't think he will shine vs the big boy OLs of the Big10 overall.

Little George

Quote from: arxpert on December 02, 2023, 06:01:34 PMElijah Rushing will regret committing to Oregon. Whether he would have shined or not doesn't matter. Oregon is going to lose some games playing a Big10 slate. I don't think he will shine vs the big boy OLs of the Big10 overall.

I actually agree on that. It will affect his play

arxpert

Quote from: Little George on December 06, 2023, 10:33:49 AMKayo Patu has decommitted from Arizona

https://www.on3.com/college/arizona-wildcats/news/2024-athlete-kayo-patu-decommits-from-arizona/

Just have to hope a 3 Star player can make enough money to justify it. I almost am starting to think there is no reason to give a scholarship to players who earn more than what is required to qualify for a Stimulus Check from NIL.