Aaron Torres talks about the great coaching job Miller's done this season 🎥

Started by WILD, January 26, 2021, 10:45:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny-bravo

As far as I got ( little long), I thought this was a good piece.  Kudos to Miller for putting together such an unselfish team under challenging circumstances and getting them to improve week by week as they have done!

WerderBremen

ChrisZona

I feel like MMM did a really good job putting this roster together. He could've easily just loaded up on grad transfers and juco guys to throw out some experience on the floor. But instead MMM pulled the plug and focused on rebuilding the foundation of our roster targeting more blue collar (still very talented) prospects almost all international to mix with our sit out transfers and few upperclassman returning. IMO that takes a lot of balls especially in MMMs situation with his uncertain job security and the overall downward spiral his career has taken since the last elite 8. In terms of coaching or quality of our current team I'm not totally convinced. I know asu is very talented but it's clear they aren't a very good team and in games against good/ above average competition (Stan/USC/UCLA/CU) we are 1-3. I think this group is very similar team to last years just a whole lot more fun to watch, and without the expectations that come from having 3 top 35 prospects entering the program

BearDownU - Menu