College Football HC opening

Started by Krazyie89, November 04, 2018, 11:55:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krazyie89

Well it that time of year again for College Football program looking for New HC. But this year is kind of light with not many school firing their coaches.

So far Bowling Green has Fire their HC after 1-6 start.
Big 12
Kansas wont bring back their Coach after yet another miserable season.

Kansas State I think it time for BS to retire and give keys to someone else. He has done enough for Kansas State.

ACC
North Carolina, Larry Fedora 44-41 overall, I would put him in the same situation that RR was in at UA after suffering bad season and had a rebound year. But this season he hasnt done that and pretty much he not going to be retain after in the end of this season for them. UNC of their choices of HC? I see Seth Littrel getting it or Scott Satterfield from App State.

Louisville, Bobby Petrino 77-33 overall, This is by far his worst season at Louisville ever. But i dont see Louisville firing him over one bad season. But who knows College Football has change alot.

Big Ten
Maryland,Well with the embarrassment of the football program and AD department of handling the death of Jordan McNair and reinstated DJ Durkin and fired him the next day and Matt Canada has taken the reign as Interim HC & pretty much he 5-4. I would rather said clean house or Tap Matt Canada as Their New Coach.

Rutgers, Chris Ash, 7-25 overall, Moving too Big Ten may not be a mistake even thou they shown they can compete but at what cost. His recruiting is improving but not translate to Win even thou your in the division with Michigan, Ohio State, Penn State and Michigan State. That going to be a hard task of competing against. If they do fired him, I see Greg Schino returning.

Illinois, Lovie Smith, 8-24 overall, I guess the AD that hired him, his plan backfire and i dont really see any improvement whatsoever even with his accolades of being in the NFL hasn't translate into Wins in the college level. But if they do fired him, I probably see up and comer taken the position.

PAC 12
USC,  Clay Helton 31-14 overall, I just dont see USC firing him unless he not competing for championship and college football playoff year in and year out. But if they did, I only see 1 coach taken them. Les Miles.