Arizona Vs San Diego St game discussion thread 9/11/21 at 7:00 PAC12N

Started by WILD, September 05, 2021, 09:13:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WILD

Arizona Vs San Diego St game discussion thread 9/11/21 at 7:00 PAC12N

Arizona QB Gunner Cruz was 34-for-45 passing for 336 yards with a touchdown and an interception as the Arizona starter against BYU. The Wildcats came up short going down 24-16 at Allegiant Stadium on Saturday night in the season opener for both teams.

San Diego St RB Greg Bell ran for a touchdown and a career-high 165 yards, Jordon Brookshire scrambled for a score, and San Diego State pulled away in the third quarter to beat New Mexico State 28-10 on Saturday night in the Aztecs' season opener.

Arizona currently holds the nations longest losing steak at 13 games. The Wildcats are favored my 1 point against SDSU at home.

Let's talk about how you think the Wildcats will do against the Aztecs.

Arizona is favored  -1 and the O/U is 48 points

BEARDOWN!!!

Live steam link below 
[hide login=1]
Link
https://sports24.stream/ncaab/montana-grizzlies-at-arizona-wildcats-pac12.html
[/hide]

ARIZONA, GET A $150 FREE BET WITH THIS DRAFTKING'S PRELAUNCH OFFER ⤵️

KansasCityCats

I think we blow them out.

SDSU was shut out in the first half against a miserable NMSU team that lost to UTEP 30-3 in the prior week.

It isn't unreasonable to think that at least two of our RB's break the 100 yard mark.

Let's make Finch's home opener one to remember. 

WILD

The Arizona football depth chart for SDSU is here. No changes made from last week.

Aokay

Quote from: KansasCityCats on September 06, 2021, 01:55:57 PM
I think we blow them out.

SDSU was shut out in the first half against a miserable NMSU team that lost to UTEP 30-3 in the prior week.

It isn't unreasonable to think that at least two of our RB's break the 100 yard mark.

Let's make Finch's home opener one to remember.

I'll be there, loaded for bear, or Aztec helmets. I'm excited for this team. I hope many thousands of like minded fans show up to spur these guys on. Go Cats -- BTFD

CactusCat

A lot of POSITIVE stats and notes in this article including;
-Gunner Cruz set Arizona records for completions (34) and pass attempts (45) for a quarterback making their first career start since at least 1980
-Offensive lineman Donovan Laie has started the first 30 games of his career. Only eight other offensive linemen have started 30 or more consecutive games since Arizona began tracking game-by-game starters in 1993
-Arizona holds a record of 10-5 overall vs. San Diego State
-Stanley Berryhill III set career highs in both receptions (12) and yards (102) as he was targeted 13 times on Saturday night.
-Senior linebacker Anthony Pandy is back for his fifth year as a Wildcat and tied the team-high in tackles with eight vs. BYU while never coming off the field.

Take a look BDU!
https://admin.arizonawildcats.com/news/2021/9/7/football-wildcats-return-home-to-host-san-diego-state.aspx
"You guys over estimate how smart i am ." -t. lloyd

arxpert

Brother Jedd can't fool me with the fake nostalgia act. Bruschi isn't suiting up on Saturdays. Cris McAlister and Antoine Cason aren't our DBs. I can't imagine how much money the program would waste to get Gronk to come back and spike a football at homecoming or catch another ball out of a helicopter. The money is being completely wasted on unnecessary PR. I don't think Brother Jedd is a tyrant like Scumlin, but he is part of the Country Club Complex that Robbins and Heeke created and I see right through it. I also don't think Don Brown will be here long.

34/45 on perpetual dink and dunks 7.5avg is nothing to be wild about. Any time Cruz tried to make a real football play he was made to look like he should play for Pima CC.
Berryhill is a nice story, but our WR Corps is awful
The Pandyman might be our best player and I do like what he brings, hope he makes the NFL

Aokay

Quote from: arxpert on September 07, 2021, 12:00:47 PM
Brother Jedd can't fool me with the fake nostalgia act. Bruschi isn't suiting up on Saturdays. Cris McAlister and Antoine Cason aren't our DBs. I can't imagine how much money the program would waste to get Gronk to come back and spike a football at homecoming or catch another ball out of a helicopter. The money is being completely wasted on unnecessary PR. I don't think Brother Jedd is a tyrant like Scumlin, but he is part of the Country Club Complex that Robbins and Heeke created and I see right through it. I also don't think Don Brown will be here long.

34/45 on perpetual dink and dunks 7.5avg is nothing to be wild about. Any time Cruz tried to make a real football play he was made to look like he should play for Pima CC.
Berryhill is a nice story, but our WR Corps is awful
The Pandyman might be our best player and I do like what he brings, hope he makes the NFL

Let me guess: Your superpower is your sunglasses. Where did you get them? I could use a pair.

BDU Recent Topics

BearDownU - Menu