Just watch the Guardians of the Galaxy 3

Started by GoCatZ, May 23, 2023, 03:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoCatZ

The movie was absolutely amazing. It was the perfect ending to the trilogy. I may be biased as Part 1 is one of my favorite movies of all time. I took my 10 year old and the scenes with the CGI animals getting tortured was a bit much for him. I think it's because he's starting to realize a lot more things in life because he was fine watch Dr Strange. Anyways, I would suggest going back and watching guardians 1 and 2 either before or after you watch 3 as you'll notice a ton of call backs and things you never noticed before.

There's also a Guardians Christmas special that you should check out before watching Vol 3.

Also, one of the cast will be back in some way. (Don't want to spoil anything for people that haven't seen it yet)

What did everyone else think of the final Guardians of the Galaxy movie?

AztecWildcat

Wow really? I was getting a little burned out on MCU movies but maybe I'll check it out.

WILD

I watched Vol 3 and it was Epic. I loved every second of the movie and can't wait to see it again. Best trilogy of all time!

Jdmarti

No dought I watched  guardians  3 when it came out I thought it was great.

Such  a great trilogy  I recommend  watching all 3  if you have not.

The only thing is I wish there was more guardians  movies upcoming.

BraelynLong

I watched Guardians of the Galaxy 3 and really enjoyed it. I don't know if it's better than the first one, somewhere on the same levels. But it was still those emotional swings. A bright spot in the Marvel Cinematic Universe over the past couple of years.
Unleash your passion for music at https://volumo.com/, a platform that curates electronic beats with precision. Explore the exclusive releases, each track telling a unique story, and let the rhythms guide you on a melodic journey that resonates with your musical spirit

BearDownU - Menu