2022-23 Transfer Free Agents

Started by mvpreed2, March 13, 2023, 07:32:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Az_catfan

Any chance Lloyd reaches out to Hunter Sallis?

mvpreed2

Quote from: arxpert on March 31, 2023, 10:22:57 PM
Hunter Dickenson, Center formerly of Michigan. With Tommy's recent Heel Turn, I wouldn't doubt he puts a bid in.
I really hope he doesn't.
He is a bigger version of what Tubelis is.
Unless Tubelis told you he is going pro, I would stay away from this.
You still have Anderson/Veesaar on your roster (at this point) so why continue to over-recruit when you KNOW that is going to push those young thoroughbreds out the door, and discount your ability to develop talent?
#BearDown
4-11-2011
9-14-2012
2-19-2013
7-29-2014

mvpreed2

Quote from: ZonaBBB on March 30, 2023, 08:50:26 AM
Knecht has skills very similar to Tyler Herro. 
In my opinion, Knecht is what we all hope Larsson would be able to develop into.
That is his ceiling, but we can see that Larsson is not going to be that guy to create his own shot off the dribble.
I REALLY hope Larsson takes another step in his development, but I am not very hopeful as I type this.
#BearDown
4-11-2011
9-14-2012
2-19-2013
7-29-2014

Zona Nation

BTFD!

arxpert

I can save all of you some time.

If Tubelis returns, all this team needs are 3 transfers that are 3 and D players. Simple as can be. Boswell, Tubelis, Ballo do what they do. The only thing Tommy has ever lacked is 3 and D. Dalen Terry was becoming that down the stretch for us, but Tommy hindered his growth as a shooter too much and it was too little too late.

So in the litany of all these posts, just find me 3 guys who are 6'6 to 6'8 who can play defense and rip 6-8 3's per game collectively and this is another 1 Seed leve type team the way it is currently constructed.. and yes, Pelle STILL needs to be the 6th man.

AS LONG AS TOMMY WILL PLAY MORE THAN 6.5 PLAYERS.

WerderBremen

WerderBremen

Jdmarti

A player I would be interested  in from gonzaga  would be dominic  harris  if I may add, he is athletic combo guard that could play a role off the bench,  I know his numbers are not great, it appears he got lost in the shuffle  with a foot injury in the 2021/2022 season an did not play, an mark few  basically  recruited over him.

I think he could still be a good player.

I have not heard arizona  has contacted him though.

arxpert

I'll take Tylor Perry. Tommy isn't smart enough to find a way to get him though. If Boswell stays, he would definitely be able to play side by side.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/player/_/id/4897518/tylor-perry

BDU Recent Topics

BearDownU - Menu