2022-23 Transfer Free Agents

Started by mvpreed2, March 13, 2023, 07:32:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mvpreed2

With one season coming to a close, that means portal season is about to kick into gear!
We know how this goes; we post them, and I will add them.

Commits
G - Jaden Bradley (Alabama) - Arizona
F - Keshad Johnson - (San Diego State) - Arizona
G - Caleb Love (North Carolina) - Arizona

Prospect (School)
G - Taran Armstrong (Cal Baptist) - NBL
G - TJ Bamba (Washington State) - Villanova
F - Isaiah Barnes (Michigan) - Tulsa
G - Khalif Battle (Temple) - Arkansas
G - RaeQuan Battle (Montana State) - West Virginia
F - Parker Braun (Santa Clara) - Kansas
G - Nate Calmese (Lamar)
G - D'Marco Dunn (North Carolina)
G - Aaron Estrada (Hofstra) - Alabama
F - Graham Ike (Wyoming) - Gonzaga
F - Arthur Kaluma (Creighton) - Kansas State
G - Chance McMillan (Grand Canyon) - Texas Tech
G - Mike Mitchell Jr. (Pepperdine) - Minnesota
G - Ryan Nembhard (Creighton) - Gonzaga
F - Olivier Nkamhoua (Tennessee) 
F - Julian Phillips (Tennessee)
G - Jonathan Pierre (Nova Southeastern) - Memphis
G - Hunter Sallis - (Gonzaga) - Wake Forest
G - Tre White (USC) - Louisville
G - Latrell Whitesell Jr. (Cal State Fullerton) - Alabama
F - Darrion Williams (Nevada) - Texas Tech
4-11-2011
9-14-2012
2-19-2013
7-29-2014

KansasCityCats

Are these two interested because there's an assumption that Bal is transferring?  I hope not because Adama's potential to improve as an upperclassmen gives me more optimism than bringing in another "loaner" through the portal.

SnowDen

I aint got a dime, but what I got is mine. I aint rich but Lord I'm free.

arxpert

Quote from: KansasCityCats on March 20, 2023, 10:24:55 AM
Are these two interested because there's an assumption that Bal is transferring?  I hope not because Adama's potential to improve as an upperclassmen gives me more optimism than bringing in another "loaner" through the portal.

I won't be surprised if Bal, Dylan, and Boswell transfer out.

KansasCityCats

If Tubelis and Ballo both declare for the NBA, I'd be shocked if Dylan transfers. If our bigs hang around, I'd still be slightly surprised because he and Veesaar know that they're the future of our frontcourt.

Boswell seems to love everything about the program. He came to Tucson early with no expectations to play and Lloyd worked him in immediately. He should start alongside Kerr next season.

Bal is obviously the wildcard. Hoping he sticks around because his athleticism is amazing. Tons of potential.

mvpreed2

Clearly we do not know, but my guess is that Lloyd is looking to bring in someone that is going to fill that scoring role from the perimeter that is going to be vacated by Ramey?
#BearDown
4-11-2011
9-14-2012
2-19-2013
7-29-2014

mvpreed2

4-11-2011
9-14-2012
2-19-2013
7-29-2014

mvpreed2

4-11-2011
9-14-2012
2-19-2013
7-29-2014

KansasCityCats

Quote from: mvpreed2 on March 21, 2023, 08:30:51 PM
Clearly we do not know, but my guess is that Lloyd is looking to bring in someone that is going to fill that scoring role from the perimeter that is going to be vacated by Ramey?
#BearDown

I was hoping that Boswell and Bal would both absorb those minutes,  it would be ideal if BamBam started the point and Kerr slid into Ramey's spot

BDU Recent Topics

BearDownU - Menu