2025 5🌟 SF Will Riley has Arizona in his final 5!

Started by WILD, April 24, 2024, 07:56:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

|ᴘ|ʀ|ʏ|ᴍ|ᴇ|

Last year, I preferred this dude over Koa Peat. This year, I still do. I think we will crack his Top 3 if he cuts his list again, but I'm not sure what to expect after that.

mvpreed2

It is going to be interesting for me to see how (or if) Kentucky is able to stay relevant with Calipari gone? Also, how quickly is (or if) Calipari going to be able to lift Arkansas into those recruitments?
#BearDown
4-11-2011
9-14-2012
2-19-2013
7-29-2014

KansasCityCats

Arkansas will likely lure "half" of the kids that were initially considering Kentucky but I couldn't imagine that their boosters could complete with the NIL incentives that Kentucky offers.  They have deep pockets, better facilities and more opportunities.

It's a bit premature to determine whether Arizona can land Riley so I don't envision a commitment, unless he waits until this time next year to decide.  Lewis, Bryant & Sanon's futures would likely dictate this recruitment.

5,000th post spent discussing Kentucky?  Yuck...

FOOS

Quote from: mvpreed2 on April 25, 2024, 02:31:55 AMIt is going to be interesting for me to see how (or if) Kentucky is able to stay relevant with Calipari gone? Also, how quickly is Calipari going to be able to lift Arkansas into those recruitments?
#BearDown

Arkansas has some very deep pockets - The Walton family and Jerry Jones to name a few.  My guess is they move fast

mvpreed2

Quote from: KansasCityCats on April 25, 2024, 08:00:13 AMArkansas will likely lure "half" of the kids that were initially considering Kentucky but I couldn't imagine that their boosters could complete with the NIL incentives that Kentucky offers.  They have deep pockets, better facilities and more opportunities.

It's a bit premature to determine whether Arizona can land Riley so I don't envision a commitment, unless he waits until this time next year to decide.  Lewis, Bryant & Sanon's futures would likely dictate this recruitment.

5,000th post spent discussing Kentucky?  Yuck...
From what I read/heard, Arkansas has pockets much deeper than a lot of us are giving them credit for.
I believe the CEO of Tyson (chicken) and WalMart are from Arkansas, add in former President Bill Clinton and Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones are the main ones I continue to hear.
I am not well versed in my Arkansas history, so you will have to excuse me, but the college basketball circle I am into say that Arkansas is not going to be as much of a step down from Kentucky fwiw.
#BearDown
4-11-2011
9-14-2012
2-19-2013
7-29-2014

|ᴘ|ʀ|ʏ|ᴍ|ᴇ|

Arkansas basketball basically has a blank check for NIL right now. They will be able to buy anyone they want.

KansasCityCats

Wow, that's surprising. I assumed that Jerry jones would only contribute to the football NIL.

I love the idea of Arkansas luring more recruits over other major SEC programs. Calipari has recently proven that he can't win with talent; he only knows how to find one-and-dones.

BearDownU - Menu