Arizona Vs Asu game discussion thread 11/27/21 at 2pm on PAC12N

WILD · 149

Offline WILD

• Administrator
    • Bear Down U

Arizona Vs Asu game discussion thread 11/27/21 at 2pm on PAC12N

Check back for game preview

Asu is favored by and the Over/Under is

Let's talk about the Wildcats Vs the Sun Devils!

BEARDOWN!!!

Live stream link below 
You require the following to view this post content:
  • You need to log in to view this content, please login or register.

ARIZONA, BET $5 GET A $200 FREE BET WITH DRAFTKING’S NEW OFFER

Offline arxpert

• BEARDOWN
Reply #1 on: November 25, 2021, 03:39:21 PM
I was going to make a separate post so it would be easier to ding my karma, BUT I will post my one and sole prevailing thought here:

This season was always going to be a bust. De Facto. There was no avenue of success possible. Drawing Dead as they say in Poker.

HOWEVER -->

As soon as Brother Jedd disrespected our University to a degree no other coach I could ever imagine would in losing to Northern Arizona, the entire every-being of Jedd's attention should have shifted toward preparing for the Duel in the Desert.

I fully and whole-heartedly believe if Jedd Fisch loses this game to ASU that he should be fired. Outright. On Saturday or by Sunday at the latest.

I realize there will be plenty of people who disagree with my train of thought, but after we were freed of Czar Kevin Scumlin The Terrible's Iron Fist from the Folklore-ian loss of 70-7, there has never been a more important moment in Arizona Football since the days of Rich Rod and before that the era of the Desert Swarm.

To me, this is a Must-Win game. Putting up a fight is expected, but that is not enough --- and I would hope it is not enough for "you" out there reading this. Have some standards. Have some self-respect. Avenging the dignity of our University is all Brother Jedd should have ever cared about this season after his fall to NAU. I expect one hell of a game plan through and through. Everything including the kitchen sink better be thrown at ASU. Anything less would be uncivilized from our Coach.

That said, I will not be surprised if something like 63-10 ASU is the Final Score, but as Bill Walton would say, "The History of the Known Universe is at Stake".

Offline Little George

• Global Moderator
Reply #2 on: November 25, 2021, 10:43:56 PM
Important game upcoming. One Scumlin cared nothing about.
Rival and we have some alum on staff that should help in being ready.

Since 6/19/2017
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal