Arizona Vs Asu game discussion thread 11/27/21 at 2pm on PAC12N

WILD · 189

Offline WILD

• Administrator
    • Bear Down U

Arizona Vs Asu game discussion thread 11/27/21 at 2pm on PAC12N

Check back for game preview

Asu is favored by and the Over/Under is

Let's talk about the Wildcats Vs the Sun Devils!

BEARDOWN!!!

Live stream link below 
You require the following to view this post content:
  • You need to log in to view this content, please login or register.

WILDCATS FANS, BET $5 GET A $150 FREE BET WITH FAN DUEL'S NEW OFFER!

Offline arxpert

• BEARDOWN
Reply #1 on: November 25, 2021, 03:39:21 PM
I was going to make a separate post so it would be easier to ding my karma, BUT I will post my one and sole prevailing thought here:

This season was always going to be a bust. De Facto. There was no avenue of success possible. Drawing Dead as they say in Poker.

HOWEVER -->

As soon as Brother Jedd disrespected our University to a degree no other coach I could ever imagine would in losing to Northern Arizona, the entire every-being of Jedd's attention should have shifted toward preparing for the Duel in the Desert.

I fully and whole-heartedly believe if Jedd Fisch loses this game to ASU that he should be fired. Outright. On Saturday or by Sunday at the latest.

I realize there will be plenty of people who disagree with my train of thought, but after we were freed of Czar Kevin Scumlin The Terrible's Iron Fist from the Folklore-ian loss of 70-7, there has never been a more important moment in Arizona Football since the days of Rich Rod and before that the era of the Desert Swarm.

To me, this is a Must-Win game. Putting up a fight is expected, but that is not enough --- and I would hope it is not enough for "you" out there reading this. Have some standards. Have some self-respect. Avenging the dignity of our University is all Brother Jedd should have ever cared about this season after his fall to NAU. I expect one hell of a game plan through and through. Everything including the kitchen sink better be thrown at ASU. Anything less would be uncivilized from our Coach.

That said, I will not be surprised if something like 63-10 ASU is the Final Score, but as Bill Walton would say, "The History of the Known Universe is at Stake".

Online Little George

• Global Moderator
Reply #2 on: November 25, 2021, 10:43:56 PM
Important game upcoming. One Scumlin cared nothing about.
Rival and we have some alum on staff that should help in being ready.

Most Recent Arizona Wildcat Posts

Players available in the transfer portal FB by Little George
[January 19, 2022, 10:19:42 PM]

New Benn Mathurin interview 🎥 by WILD
[January 19, 2022, 09:24:33 PM]

**Predict the score of Arizona Vs Stanford 🏀 game & win a BDU T-Shirt** by lsg_da_apache
[January 19, 2022, 09:17:47 PM]

Noah update by Little George
[January 19, 2022, 08:43:29 PM]

Keyan Burnett interview by Little George
[January 19, 2022, 08:37:22 PM]

Since 6/19/2017
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal