The #1 Arizona Wildcats Basketball Source - BDU

Who's your favorite current Arizona basketball player & why??

WILD · 467

Offline WerderBremen

• Supporter
  • BEARDOWN
Reply #10 on: November 25, 2021, 11:03:19 AM
Tough one.

Kerr and Zu. Kerr is all heart. Zu is awesome. One of the best players at the world cup....

Followed by Terry and C Lo. Terry is the ultimate team player. He could end up with two points and still be happy because the team won and/or he has a thousand other things on the stat sheet. Koloko's improvement is just nuts. He drove me bonkers at times last year. Now he has a hook shot and his free throws look nice.

ARIZONA, BET $5 GET A $200 FREE BET WITH DRAFTKING’S NEW OFFER

Online KansasCityCats

• BTFD
Reply #11 on: November 25, 2021, 12:04:03 PM
Oumar Ballo.

I watched every video I could find of him and live games from this summer’s FIBA game. My conclusion was that he was terrible. I was wrong. I just like seeing him make good plays and proving me wrong. Also, I’m fascinated by Mali and he seems like a good person. Glad he’s at arizona.

True. Koloko has received all the attention for his improvement but Ballo may have made the biggest strides. He looked awful in the red/blue game and he is getting better each time he steps on the floor.

Our front court is going to be dangerous next year if Koloko/Ballo/Anderson are together…and we’ll be unstoppable if Tubelis somehow returns for a Junior season.

Online 808Wildcat94

• Don't forget to add an Avatar pic to your profile.
Reply #12 on: November 26, 2021, 02:36:45 PM
Many of the players contribute in different ways.  Kerr is needed to run the team.  With him out there, there is a significant drop off in the flow of the offense, etc.  Koloko has become a defensive presence inside and is doing well offensively near the basket as well.  Tube is a steady inside out scorer and seems to be getting better defensively.  Terry is the Swiss Army knife and the glue of the team.

I'd have to say, I love watching Benn play.  He seems to be the most NBA-ready.  Also, I am pulling for Koloko because he has the natural gifts that I hope in time and with training, will make him a great player, maybe at the next level.  Reminds me a little of Evan Mobley of USC.  Needs to develop mid-range and post-up game versatility.  Love the baby sky-hook though.   

Online 808Wildcat94

• Don't forget to add an Avatar pic to your profile.
Reply #13 on: November 26, 2021, 02:39:25 PM
Meant, "without him out there..."

Since 6/19/2017
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal