Arizona Vs Sacramento St 🏀 discussion thread 11/27/21 at 530pm PAC12N

Started by WILD, November 23, 2021, 11:56:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WILD

Arizona Vs Sacramento St 🏀 game discussion thread 11/27/21 at 530pm PAC12N

The Arizona Wildcats and the Sacramento State Hornets meet in college basketball action from the McKale Center on Saturday night.

The Sacramento State Hornets will be out to add to their 75-63 win over UC-Davjs last time out. Bryce Fowler leads the Hornets in scoring and assists with 16.2 PPG and 3.4 APG to go along with 5.6 RPG. Zach Chappell has 10.8 PPG with 4.4 RPG as the only other double-digit scorer for Sac State so far this season. Jonathan Komagum has a team-high 7 RPG as well for the Hornets this season. As a team, Sacramento State is averaging 66.8 PPG on 39.5% shooting from the field, 31.5% from three and 71.6% from the foul line while allowing 67.8 PPG on 41.4% shooting from the field and 25.6% from three this season.

The Arizona Wildcats have had some time off to relish their 80-62 win over Michigan last time out. Christian Koloko leads the Wildcats in scoring and rebounding with 15.4 PPG and 7.6 RPG while Bennedict Mathurin has 15.4 PPG as well and Azuolas Tubelis also has 15.4 PPG, with Mathurin logging 6 rebounds while Tubelis has 6.6 RPG. Kerr Krissa has 11.4 PPG with a team-high 4.6 APG to make up the scoring in double figures for Arizona so far this season. As a team, Arizona is averaging 88.8 PPG on 46.4% shooting from the field, 31.8% from three and 71.9% from the foul line while allowing 57.4 PPG on 31.6% from the field and 24.3% from three this season.

Arizona is favored by 28.5 and the Over/Under is 142

Let's talk about the Wildcats Vs the Hornets!

BEARDOWN!!!

Live stream link below 
[hide login=1]
Link
https://www.streameast.io/cfb/arizona-arizona-state/
[/hide]

Dav

Big Sky team, same as NAU and I expect similar results as the NAU game.  Common foe, Utah beat them by 30+.  They seem to be very guard heavy, one 7' freshman and a couple of 6'9 forwards.  Interesting fact:  The team has never played in the NCAA Division I Men's Basketball Tournament, welcome to the real world.
"'I was totally amazed and shocked to be hired and released prior to one full year and without any year of recruiting."
- Ben Lindsey

Geed

Let's hope the team isn't getting too cocky and reading too much hype in the media about themselves.  Stay aggressive

Aokay

Quote from: Geed on November 24, 2021, 06:52:59 AM
Let's hope the team isn't getting too cocky and reading too much hype in the media about themselves.  Stay aggressive

That's always an issue with teams that find early success. This team, maybe not so much. I think their long term goals will keep them focused. I doubt Coach Tommy will allow any player to slack off or go rogue. We'll know better this Saturday.

WILD

Kerr with the fresh haircut in pregame warm-up pic. Math looks ready.

WILD

https://twitter.com/BrucePascoe/status/1464748635329949697

This Arizona team gives off vibes of Olson teams of old. So far we've blown out the teams we're supposed to. Can't wait to see if that'll continue tonight.

BDU Recent Topics

BearDownU - Menu