Arizona Vs Wichita St 🏀 game discussion thread 11/19/21 at 8pm ESPNU

WILD · 683

Offline WILD

• Administrator
    • Bear Down U

Arizona Vs Wichita St 🏀 game discussion thread 11/19/21 at 8pm ESPNU

Check back for game preview.

Arizona is favored by -7.5 and the Over/Under is 136.5

Let's talk about the Wildcats Vs the Shockers!

BEARDOWN!!!

Live stream link below 
You require the following to view this post content:
  • You need to log in to view this content, please login or register.

WILDCATS FANS, BET $5 GET A $150 FREE BET WITH FAN DUEL'S NEW OFFER!

Offline Deb

• Supporter
  • BEARDOWN
I think we handle them easily and win by dbl digits.

And no sweaty shirt this time.

Online Aokay

• Supporter
  • BEARDOWN
I think we handle them easily and win by dbl digits.

And no sweaty shirt this time.

I think you're right. If you are, we are one game away from garnering a whole lotta national attention.

It's a great day to be alive!

Offline DANI3L - (DT4)

• Supporter
  • BEARDOWN

Wichita St is favored by and the Over/Under is

Huh?

Online IncaWildcat

I could be wrong, but my guess would probably be an over/under in the lower 130's with Arizona favored around 12.

Offline KansasCityCats

• BTFD
That would be nice if Vegas gave us a double-digit cushion.  I think we win by 20+ if we continue to attack as a similar pace.

Nothing wrong with a sweaty shirt...as long as we end up with the "W" :)

Online IncaWildcat

I could be wrong, but my guess would probably be an over/under in the lower 130's with Arizona favored around 12.

Ok, I'm a little off. The initial line is

Line: ARIZ -7.5
O/U: 136.5

Offline WILD

• Administrator
    • Bear Down U

Offline arxpert

• BEARDOWN
Another Undisciplined, Piss Poor FT Shooting, Atrocious high volume 3pt Shooting, and High Turnover night for Sean Miller's old team that which Tommy Lloyd does not know how to coach to put away games. This is going to be a long season. Especially for those who get extremely angry when we play Oregon and UCLA due to their coaches respective strategies.

I can't wait to hear someone try to come back at me with "Tommy Lloyd isn't out there shooting FTs, missing shots, turning the ball over" when all I've ever said in the past is Sean Miller wasn't out there on the court blowing games in those very same ways. Luckily Wichita laid enough bricks to build a mansion tonight from 3 and the FT line. We are not much better than they are. Cocky Tommy needs to shorten his rotations when we are up big and not play with his food.

We will see if Tommy can coach to keep us in games that we don't have 15 point leads to blow such that as to even give us a chance at a final shot.

That said, 4-0. Unbeaten, Unscathed, and still on our way to an Undefeated season.

Online Aokay

• Supporter
  • BEARDOWN
Another Undisciplined, Piss Poor FT Shooting, Atrocious high volume 3pt Shooting, and High Turnover night for Sean Miller's old team that which Tommy Lloyd does not know how to coach to put away games. This is going to be a long season. Especially for those who get extremely angry when we play Oregon and UCLA due to their coaches respective strategies.

I can't wait to hear someone try to come back at me with "Tommy Lloyd isn't out there shooting FTs, missing shots, turning the ball over" when all I've ever said in the past is Sean Miller wasn't out there on the court blowing games in those very same ways. Luckily Wichita laid enough bricks to build a mansion tonight from 3 and the FT line. We are not much better than they are. Cocky Tommy needs to shorten his rotations when we are up big and not play with his food.

We will see if Tommy can coach to keep us in games that we don't have 15 point leads to blow such that as to even give us a chance at a final shot.

That said, 4-0. Unbeaten, Unscathed, and still on our way to an Undefeated season.

You sir, are a veritable ray of human sunshine. Mr. Positivity himself. The life of every party. So here's a big thumbs up to you.

It's a great day to be alive!

Most Recent Arizona Wildcat Posts

Players available in the transfer portal FB by Little George
[January 19, 2022, 10:19:42 PM]

New Benn Mathurin interview 🎥 by WILD
[January 19, 2022, 09:24:33 PM]

**Predict the score of Arizona Vs Stanford 🏀 game & win a BDU T-Shirt** by lsg_da_apache
[January 19, 2022, 09:17:47 PM]

Noah update by Little George
[January 19, 2022, 08:43:29 PM]

Keyan Burnett interview by Little George
[January 19, 2022, 08:37:22 PM]

Since 6/19/2017
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal