Everyone Calm Down, losses like this happen

Started by WILD, January 12, 2020, 11:15:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eurozona

The blind loyalty is alive and well. I hear all these excuses, yet none of you ever pick Arizona to lose. That tells me you lack reality and cannot (or don't want to) see the deeper issues through the rose-colored glasses. I agree losses like this happen, but we already had a mulligan vs St. Johns. How many losses as favorites can we suffer before it's a trend? We will beat Utah and maybe Colorado (because it's at home), but this team will never be good enough to string together wins. That's the difference between past teams.

Basketcats

Fickle fans and overbearing media types have heaped a huge amount of early praise on these kids and set expectations super high from day 1 of their first college season together. I feel they have been thinking they were invincible and having a hard time dealing with the fact that they aren't. They are just now beginning to grasp the fact that they have targets painted all over them. This is part of the maturation process. They are learning how to be adults. They are trying live up to all the expectations and praise while finding their way in life.  Guess what...they know they only have a year or less to do it and believe it or not, that is a ton of pressure. Relax and just let them play their season out. Too bad they won't stay another year. It would do them all a ton of good and just strengthen their position in the draft.

And as for the pissing and moaning about CSM...I am not going there. My opinion is mine and it differs from yours. End of story.