Down Goes Joe Biden! 😱

Started by GoCatZ, June 01, 2023, 05:03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoCatZ

arxpert

Quote from: GoCatZ on June 01, 2023, 05:03:03 PMhttps://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1664348037185937408

That's not funny. For some of you old timers on this forum a fall like that could be a death sentence!

Jdmarti

I don't  think it's funny that he fell, but I can't stand him  an he ruining this country  just like I knew he would.

Bkatt

Again...
This guy is not in great shape mentally and physically. He needs to be in Assisted Living. That's no joke.

ZonaBBB

And the majority of the ones that voted him in will never admit how poor of a decision to put this guy in charge of our country.  Sad state of politics/voting.

KansasCityCats

It goes both ways. We had two morons running for office last term. As previously mentioned, this guy belongs in assisted living but the last guy doesn't even know that Colorado is not on the Mexican border.

Americans are all ignorant for even putting one of them behind the primaries.

FOOS

Quote from: KansasCityCats on June 02, 2023, 02:13:07 PMIt goes both ways. We had two morons running for office last term. As previously mentioned, this guy belongs in assisted living but the last guy doesn't even know that Colorado is not on the Mexican border.

Americans are all ignorant for even putting one of them behind the primaries.

No truer words

BearDownU - Menu