Arizona Vs Princeton game discussion thread 3/15/23 at 110pm on TNT

Started by WILD, March 12, 2023, 05:52:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WILD

Arizona Vs Princeton game discussion thread 3/15/23 at 110pm on TNT

The Princeton Tigers and Arizona Wildcats meet Thursday in the college basketball NCAA Tournament First Round at the Golden 1 Center in Sacramento California.

The Princeton Tigers are averaging 76 points on 45.9 percent shooting and allowing 68.6 points on 42 percent shooting. Tosan Evbuomwan is averaging 14.8 points and 6.2 rebounds, while Ryan Langborg is averaging 12 points and 3.1 rebounds. Matt Allocco is the third double-digit scorer and Caden Pierce is grabbing 7 rebounds. The Princeton Tigers are shooting 34.2 percent from beyond the arc and 71.2 percent from the free throw line. The Princeton Tigers are allowing 32 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 35.9 rebounds per game.

The Arizona Wildcats are averaging 83.1 points on 49.3 percent shooting and allowing 71.9 points on 41 percent shooting. Azuolas Tubelis is averaging 19.8 points and 2 assists, while Oumar Ballo is averaging 14.2 points and 8.5 rebounds. Courtney Ramey is the third double-digit scorer and Pelle Larsson is grabbing 4.3 rebounds. The Arizona Wildcats are shooting 37.8 percent from beyond the arc and 71.7 percent from the free throw line. The Arizona Wildcats are allowing 32.8 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 36.3 rebounds per game.

The Tigers are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 neutral site games and 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games overall. The Wildcats are 3-0-1 ATS in their last 4 neutral site games and 3-1-1 ATS in their last 5 games overall. The over is 9-2 in Tigers last 11 overall. The over is 7-3 in Wildcats last 10 overall.

Did you know that Princeton has not played a ranked team this season and they do NOT have a 17 year old playing on their team?

Arizona is favored at -13.5 and the Over/Under is 154.5

Let's talk about the Wildcats Vs Tigers!

BEARDOWN!!!

Live stream link will be added before tip-off for members only.

[hide login=1]https://www.vipbox.lc/15-princeton-vs-2-arizona-2-live [/hide]
Get A FREE Premium BDU membership Register Here

CactusCat

What is the first game AZ won't be favored in the tournament?
"You guys over estimate how smart i am ." -t. lloyd

CactusCat

I like ASU -2.5, Missouri+1.5 and Arizona -14.5, good luck if you tail.

KansasCityCats

Quote from: CactusCat on March 15, 2023, 04:36:49 PM
I like ASU -2.5, Missouri+1.5 and Arizona -14.5, good luck if you tail.

assu hasn't won a real tournament game (field of 64) since their 1st round win against Temple in 2009.

CactusCat

Big Game Bob has more NCAA Tournament wins than t. lloyd this season.

CactusCat

Has any other program in NCAA history lost as a 2 seed TWICE?

KansasCityCats

Play-in-games are not tournament games.  They decide which teams play in the tournament because the committee couldn't determine the worst programs to choose at the ass-end of the bracket.

BDU Recent Topics

BearDownU - Menu