All things Sumlin

Started by Aokay, August 22, 2021, 03:09:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aokay

Is there any chance everything related to this mistake-for-a-coach could be erased from this site--tossed on the heap bin of failed experiments--turned into ashes, and forever be disposed of?

Just seeing his name is offensive.

IMHO, all eyes should be pointed forward to what appears to be a very bright future, rather than looking back at a disturbingly dark past.

Surgeon

So why make a thread with the man's name in the title if seeing his name hurts you? Now it's the top thread on the website.

Excellent work.

Aokay

Quote from: Surgeon on August 22, 2021, 05:00:45 PM
So why make a thread with the man's name in the title if seeing his name hurts you? Now it's the top thread on the website.

Excellent work.

Finding something offensive does not equal hurt.

This posting is just one person's opinion. Some may agree, others may not. At least the idea is out there where it can be considered.

The man's name is in the title because he's the person most responsible for the dumpster fire that became Arizona football. If you look closely, you'll see his name included at the start of almost every video. I find your questions curious at best. Oh well.

Surgeon

Aokay

Quote from: Surgeon on August 22, 2021, 05:59:05 PM
Hobby- get one.

Already have--inane posts--try them, you'll be glad you did!

SnowDen

Probably like that car accident on the side on the road Aokay, dont want to look, but do it any who. Time is spent on the guy that couldnt care less about the UofA..its time to go Fisching!

BearDown
I aint got a dime, but what I got is mine. I aint rich but Lord I'm free.

Aokay

Quote from: SnowDen on August 23, 2021, 06:32:28 AM
Probably like that car accident on the side on the road Aokay, dont want to look, but do it any who. Time is spent on the guy that couldnt care less about the UofA..its time to go Fisching!

BearDown

Cougar hunting first.

BearDownU - Menu