Remember when Greg Hansen said Miller & Arizona were done

Started by WILD, September 14, 2018, 08:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WILD

I'm going to go ahead and say he was wrong. Check out what Hansen had to say on Miller and Arizona below.

https://twitter.com/OldTakesExposed/status/1040731210912280576

Dav

Hansen as always been a "Glass half empty" personality.  He was that way with Lute and he is that way with Sean.  He's a Utah guy and it shows, a lot.,. ::)
"'I was totally amazed and shocked to be hired and released prior to one full year and without any year of recruiting."
- Ben Lindsey

mvpreed2

With Mannion appearing to be 100% locked in, this class could pick up right where we were headed in 2018 with multiple 5* prospects and high-end 4* prospects.
With Ellis/Green/McDaniels/Koloko/Timme allegedly at the top of our wish list, I do not see how Miller would immediately repair our image on the recruiting landscape AND repair the national image when it comes to being PAC-12 favorites and Final Four contenders.
4-11-2011
9-14-2012
2-19-2013
7-29-2014

|ᴘ|ʀ|ʏ|ᴍ|ᴇ|

Remember that time when Greg Hansen wrote something that was meaningful and that our entire fan base applauded him for?

Yeah, me either.

Titan4Wildcats

I don't know what Coach Miller is telling these young men, but several things are obvious;  First...Coach Miller is going full press on the recruiting work.  I can't say he's doing everything, as assistant coaches also handle a lot of chores.  But he's doing the in homes.  He's on the road...and he's working his magic.  Same as before, except it appears he now has even more motivation after the "slight" and the lack of an apology.  And the most obvious of all is, he IS going to put a great team on the floor and give the UofA the BEST shot they could get at getting to the Final Four and Beyond.  Gotta Love his DETERMINATION!

Bear Down Coach Miller!!!

mvpreed2

Quote from: Titan4Wildcats on September 17, 2018, 06:41:17 AM
I don't know what Coach Miller is telling these young men, but several things are obvious;  First...Coach Miller is going full press on the recruiting work.  I can't say he's doing everything, as assistant coaches also handle a lot of chores.  But he's doing the in homes.  He's on the road...and he's working his magic.  Same as before, except it appears he now has even more motivation after the "slight" and the lack of an apology.  And the most obvious of all is, he IS going to put a great team on the floor and give the UofA the BEST shot they could get at getting to the Final Four and Beyond.  Gotta Love his DETERMINATION!

Bear Down Coach Miller!!!
I am going to assume it is along the lines of, "Look I am trying to bring Arizona to the levels of a Duke/Kentucky and you are the type of recruit that would help take Arizona there!"

I believe that Miller is all-in and has committed to this new "faster paced, guard-oriented" offense and is going to use this 2019 class to give Arizona a HGH shot in the arm to get this reloading session done a lot faster than it would normally take.
4-11-2011
9-14-2012
2-19-2013
7-29-2014

BearDownU - Menu