Pelle Larsson has declared for the NBA draft

Started by WILD, April 17, 2024, 09:02:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeftCoastCats

Absolutely love Pelle and hope NBA exec's see his potential. Great Wildcat that really gave his heart to this program.

This is an end of an era. It's the final part of the original Tommy crew that he brought or got to follow him his first year.

Seeing Ballo and Pelle leave officially has the same feeling as when Kevin Parrom and Solomon Hill moved on.

Looking forward to the future of this program under Tommy, but recognize and have a great deal of gratitude to the core group that helped steady the proverbial ship under new leadership!

KansasCityCats

Agreed. I haven't witnessed the amount of energy and intensity that Pelle gave on a nightly basis since TJ McConnell was in Tucson.

He embraced Arizona and I'll always be a fan.

Jdmarti

I hope pelle makes it in the league, we know he will play his butt off.

Naterade

Pelle was always sneaky athletic and had several impressive dunks this year. I'm shocked that the highlight video posted by Givony didn't show any plays to display what kind of an athlete Pelle is.

mvpreed2

I am not one to believe that CL is going to come back.
This means that Lloyd is going to have a completely new starting five next season.
There have been 9 departures off this roster right?

Anderson
Ballo
Borovicanin
Boswell
Johnson
Larsson
Love
Martinez
Muraskas

I am very interested in seeing (1) who Lloyd is going to bring in to fill those holes, and (2) who is going to be the new starting five for 2024-25.
#BearDown
4-11-2011
9-14-2012
2-19-2013
7-29-2014

KansasCityCats

I think Martinez is till on the team so we currently have 5 returning and 4 incoming freshmen.

BearDownU - Menu