Arizona prospect Jaden Bradley commits to Alabama

Started by WILD, September 30, 2021, 05:49:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WILD

https://twitter.com/TiptonEdits/status/1443697218964398080

Arizona will eventually land these type of recruits. Lloyd will have to show recruits that he can win first.

Jdmarti

I agree wild ,also   I really think Lloyd is aiming to high right now with  recruiting  these five star players with cloud still over the program.

I wish he would focus more on 4 star players an kids  that are more like uzan  koren Johnson,  kids like that are probably  kids he could get right now.
Miller seemed to realize all this towards the end.

This one really hurts though Bradley  was the only pg.  Lloyd was recruiting.

Jdmarti

Good question  is who does Lloyd offer now.   This why he should have already  been recruiting  another  pg. So if he missed on one, he had the other.

arxpert

You all just have to figure Bradley secured a very large bag and also you all need to get used to the idea that we are no longer a top program. Robbins has completed the full insurrection of this school and now with NIL there is way too much money to be made in schools with boosters who fully back their university. Robbins and Heeke successfully divided the entire alumni base and mostly in poor taste. Miller was the last Jedi to fall and now we are in the dark times while other schools who stayed the course are going to flourish.

FOOS

Robbins and Heeke have destroyed Arizona.  We've been sent back to the days of Ben Lindsey

jbdocs

Im sure someone on this website knows the answer to this.  Can a student who is in the United States, attending school on a student visa, allowed to stay in the country if they quit school and play in the NBA?

BDU Recent Topics

BearDownU - Menu