USC and Caleb Williams

Started by arxpert, October 21, 2023, 07:34:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arxpert

Far be it for me to ruffle any feathers around here, but I am writing this to say that I think USC's Offensive Line is horrible and that I truly believe our OL is better.

I also believe our WR/TE (Receiving Corps) is better top to bottom and I think our RBs are better top to bottom.

Caleb Williams is better than Noah... HOWEVER

My boldest hot take is if you put Caleb on Arizona, we might have been a CFP Threat overall.

This is the possibly highest praise I think you will ever see from me.

FCat

Oh just shut the fuck up you fucking clown

FCat

Stat line from the AZ/USC Game

Noah F. 25/35, 303 yards, 5 TDs, 1 Int.

Caleb W. 14/25, 219 yards, 1 TD.

Noah is clearly better

arxpert

Quote from: azcatfan85 on October 21, 2023, 08:33:57 PMOh just shut the fuck up you fucking clown
Quote from: azcatfan85 on October 21, 2023, 08:39:08 PMStat line from the AZ/USC Game

Noah is clearly better

This is by far the dumbest comment I have ever seen on this forum. Not the CBOX though. There have been far dumber comments there by people with 10x the intelligence of you.

Noah is lucky that JDL is atrocious or he would not even be a starter right now. Caleb Williams could have led this team to the CFP easily. Noah is nothing without the pieces around him. Nothing.

When Noah gets his ass handed to him next time, you will understand that he is all system, no substance.

Caleb is going to go #1 Overall unless something tragic happens.

Eat your own words and eat them with the most sour of all grapes.

FCat

Quote from: arxpert on October 22, 2023, 09:25:45 PM
Quote from: azcatfan85 on October 21, 2023, 08:33:57 PMOh just shut the fuck up you fucking clown
Quote from: azcatfan85 on October 21, 2023, 08:39:08 PMStat line from the AZ/USC Game

Noah is clearly better

This is by far the dumbest comment I have ever seen on this forum. Not the CBOX though. There have been far dumber comments there by people with 10x the intelligence of you.

Noah is lucky that JDL is atrocious or he would not even be a starter right now. Caleb Williams could have led this team to the CFP easily. Noah is nothing without the pieces around him. Nothing.

When Noah gets his ass handed to him next time, you will understand that he is all system, no substance.

Caleb is going to go #1 Overall unless something tragic happens.

Eat your own words and eat them with the most sour of all grapes.

What are you even talking about? If Noah is 2 inches taller he's starting at Alabama. He's 10x the QB of what Caleb is. He is probably the most overlooked QB of his class, and Jedd saw a gem in him and it shows in his 3 starts. You sound like a fucking retard, and you're probably not even an Arizona fan. Probably some tempiss douchebag who comes on here to spew shitty takes becuase you're simply a troll. 100% of this website thinks you're a fucking moron, and well, it shows.

KansasCityCats

If Williams and Fifita were both second gear players, Noah would unquestionably be the better QB at this point.

Regardless, we're still rebuilding and Williams likely wouldn't be good enough to push Arizona into the CFP conversation.