The #1 Arizona Wildcats Basketball Source - BDU

Arizona Football Stadium Is Back To 100% Capacity & Tailgating Is Back!!!

WILD · 230

Offline WILD

• Administrator
    • Bear Down U

BREAKING: Arizona Athletics says they are planning for 100% capacity at Arizona Stadium for football season this fall. Tailgating on campus is also Back!!!

"Our athletics department has been deliberate in its phased approach to fan attendance throughout the spring, and this announcement of full capacity for 2021 football season is the exciting completion of our diligent process," said Vice President and Director of Athletics Dave Heeke. "Watching and cheering for Arizona Football in person is the foundation of our fan and student-athlete experiences. Southern Arizona rallies around home football games in the Fall, and it represents the synergy between our program, the University of Arizona and the community. Game days create an electric atmosphere in and around Arizona Stadium, and it's exciting to plan for that dynamic energy return to Southern Arizona this Fall."

Hell Yeah! BEARDOWN!!

Online Aokay

• Supporter
  • BEARDOWN
I bought season tickets expecting that there would be no restrictions on attendance. It's my first season ticket purchase in the 21st century. They're the best of the nosebleed seats, which means I'm not quite all in just yet. Should be a fun season regardless of the final tally. Fall can't get here soon enough. I'm ready for some football. Bear Down you Wildcats.

It's a great day to be alive!

Online Little George

• Global Moderator
No masks?

Online Aokay

• Supporter
  • BEARDOWN
No masks?

I guess we'll just have to see how that plays out. I certainly hope not. I'm fully vaccinated and don't wear a mask in public. Right now, not many places are calling people out for not wearing a mask. Not the grocery stores, Costco, Subway, Eegees, First Watch, etcetera.

It's a great day to be alive!

Since 6/19/2017
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal