Top international recruit Adama Bal has committed to Arizona!

Started by WILD, May 11, 2021, 10:57:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WILD

Top international recruit Adama Bal has committed to Arizona!

"Coach Tommy Lloyd and his staff were the key," Bal said. "He recruited me at Gonzaga and offered me the first day on the job at Arizona. He showed me how much he wanted me every step of the way.

Bal Highlights

Surgeon

01Cats

Hope his shot is wet! His form looks inconsistent but hope for the best

mvpreed2

Quote from: 01Cats on May 12, 2021, 04:24:03 PM
Hope his shot is wet! His form looks inconsistent but hope for the best
We are going to have more than enough shooters on our roster better than Bal as it stands right now.
Kriisa/Larsson/Mathurin should be our top shooters in attempts and percentage.

I am more concerned with Bal putting on good weight than anything else at this point.
I am glad he is coming to Arizona though, and I am hoping that he can carve out a role and get on the floor ASAP!
4-11-2011
9-14-2012
2-19-2013
7-29-2014

Jdmarti

This  kid down the road I think will be good ,right now  I think he needs alot pounds added to his thin  body  I don't think he will play at all his first year.

mvpreed2

Quote from: Jdmarti on May 15, 2021, 12:27:17 AM
This  kid down the road I think will be good ,right now  I think he needs alot pounds added to his thin  body. I don't think he will play at all his first year.
I believe he will get a lot of minutes because he is a CTL prospect.
You don't recruit a guy like that to redshirt when you know that you have a limited number of available quality bodies (for now).
4-11-2011
9-14-2012
2-19-2013
7-29-2014

something1

Offensively he looks pretty good, though he'll need to add size in order to finish with contact like he did in the U16. Too skinny to play the 3 for now, but could see some minutes at the 2 based on current roster.

BearDownU - Menu