Is there election meddling going on?

Started by WILD, November 04, 2020, 04:15:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WILD

Little George

Business as usual, LOTS of corruption!

Also, I served in the military and respect the ideas and opinions of all Americans to exercise their right to vote, voice their opinions, defend themselves, and so on, but we have a few issues these days that drive me crazy. Some people, both left and right, religious and non-religious, are so easily offended by anything and everything that happens even when it has nothing to do with them personally. I love this sight because we can speak freely with our ideas, opinions, and facts. My gripe is with those who are so butt-hurt every time the breeze blows one way or the other. Everyone has the right to their own opinions and life-styles! I hope we can try to clean it up around here just a little, but it must come from each individual and not moderators. One thing most of us have in common is our love of the University, or the sports programs at Arizona. Some of us are die-hard fans while never attending personally while others are alumni. I know most have heard the statement "United we stand, divided we fall". It is true of the our family, school, community, and our nation. Respecting differing opinions is important to working out differences and resolving problems. I can totally disagree with some persons thoughts on a player or event without trying to destroy all their credibility or character. I hope that we can remember this all the time and especially here on this board. Remember, NOBODY is perfect. Bear Down!

Krazyie89

Quote from: WILDSIZZLE on November 04, 2020, 04:15:28 PM
What does everyone think?

Trump is the one fuming so damn hard that he hate losing and the only way for him is go to court?

Where the evidence that WISCONSIN screw up or mess up? other than that He stalling for time and he know he done lost the election.

Little George

Actually at 3 am with 94% of precints reporting Trump was up 100k votes in Wisconsin. At 4 am with 95% reporting, Biden was up 20k votes. I find that really strange to be honest.

In Wayne County Michigan there was a UPS delivery at 3 am with 120k ballots in a box and 100% were for Biden.

In both states there was a direction given to stop counting as soon as Biden was in the lead per reports. In Pennsylvania they are not required to verify any signatures or anything. No official ballot is required. That kinda defeats the purpose of other states honoring the election rules/laws.

North Carolina has verified voter issues.

There are other issues that do not add up. No matter who wins or loses, we should ALL be upset with the voter fraud going on. This is not new to the process, but getting worse each time out. The Democrats were claiming this in 2016. Republicans in 2018. There needs to be serious consequences for altering the election from the people. Who does any of the candidates running this year represent? Not one represented the people! They all want power and control. The two party system has created a divide and a quest for power. There is nothing they will not do for power. The only fix may take something we really do not want.

Bkatt

Bkatt

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive & inclusive VOTER FRAUD organization in the history of American politics." - Joe Biden

Did he misspeak?

FOOS

Voter suppression has been rampant in American since our beginning.  Is that also fraud ?

FOOS

I also found it interesting that last night "angry Trump supporters" converged on the Maricopa election center screaming 'stop the count' while Biden is ahead and Trump closing the gap.....

KansasCityCats

Similar to paying players in collegiate athletics, I'm baffled if anybody thinks that the system isn't ****ed up.

Gore lost on a Florida recount and Trump somehow pulled off a win in 2016, despite losing the popular vote.  Hell, I think there was an election in the 19th century that was canceled...after the results were in (so the corruption goes pretty deep into our history).

Regardless of who wins, there's going to be chaos because Trump is involved.

lynxaz

Alot of this has to do with the left wing press and the narrative of a Biden win.
Most news sites have been calling states prior to the official count or the margin is 1% or less meaning those states could recount
I've seen myself multiple sites reporting differently

BearDownU - Menu