Kerr Kriisa is currently on a visit at West Virginia

Started by WILD, March 25, 2023, 11:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WILD

arxpert

I reported this a long time ago. However I will point out that a few rubber bracelets and refrigerator magnets aren't going to get it done. A satchel full of cash will.

FOOS

Quote from: arxpert on March 25, 2023, 11:35:38 PM
I reported this a long time ago. However I will point out that a few rubber bracelets and refrigerator magnets aren't going to get it done. A satchel full of cash will.

A long time ago ? Truly amazing you had the deep insight.  The rest of us only learned he was transferring a few days ago

hawaii wildcat

Why do we continue to have so many sites about Kerr K? Let it go already. We will be better off

arxpert

Quote from: FOOS on March 26, 2023, 08:06:11 AM
Quote from: arxpert on March 25, 2023, 11:35:38 PM

A long time ago ? Truly amazing you had the deep insight.  The rest of us only learned he was transferring a few days ago

It's 2023, time to wake up. News travels fast. I don't post it in the toxic CBOX on purpose because I take the time to accurately report the news as the Walter Cronkite of BDU. However, if I were to type something in there I would probably say something along the lines of "I told you so".

BDU Recent Topics

BearDownU - Menu