Dickie V is at it again with constant tweets calling for Miller's head

Started by WILD, February 06, 2019, 09:15:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lutesguitar

Someone needs to remind Dick that in todays twitterverse Old White guys are falling like dominoes...

All it takes is a picture in a yearbook of blackface or a former employee/acquaintance saying sexual harassment...

That he who is without sin is the only person allowed to be throwing stones...

And a twitter army of people looking under every rock will surely find a sin that Dick has committed.

KansasCityCats

I figured Dukie V would be busy asking for Kevin Cash to be fired.  His precious TB Rays haven't made the playoffs since 2013...

Focus on a team that CARES whether you watch them or not.  Can't remember the last time he contributed to anything "basketball related" that doesn't involve Coach K.

dashots_UA

ESPN has won.. as they always do.  The masters of sports perception.  We are the face of the FBI and NCAA investigation now. The NCAA will lay down its most severe punishment on us.  The Dawkins trial coverage will focus on us. The hundreds of basketball and football programs that have committed the same violations will walk free, or with very little consequence. We are the example to be made and the lamb to be sacrificed so that the blue blood's cash flow will not be disturbed.   
Bear Down.

Liquidated

How do you guys not see that Vitale is correct? We do deserve better - Phelps actions were B.S. and especially considering that we were already in hot water...

He may be inconsistent with Pitino and he was wrong to jump on the Schlabach thing, but this is spot on. How much more horse hockey will we tolerate from the BB program?
"How does this guy still have his job?! That makes no sense...the world is getting nuked around him and Sean Miller is still there..."  - Mark Titus

dashots_UA

They screwed up alright.  They violated rules.  Here comes the HUGE but... literally every other power 5 school, in both football and basketball, commits the same violations. I promise you.  I want equality and we are not getting that.  Miller likely should be fired, as should Self, Williams, Krzyzewski, Calipari, Keatts, Smart and many many more.  You think they land the same recruits we go after without shoveling through the same pile of leeches we do?  Without dealing with the same people? We are being positioned as the only one to fall and that is my main problem.  My second problem is that the NCAA has had more than a decade to clean up the filth that is AAU, recruiting and change the rules surrounding paying players.  Instead of fixing their systemic flaws, they will just dull out some punishment and go on pretending that college sports aren't extremely corrupt.
Bear Down.

KansasCityCats

Dukie V is trying to scrape together any ounce of dignity after publicly bashing the Ayton situation and realizing that it was all a hoax.

The guy jumps on any negative tweet and/or article so he can try to rip Arizona fans that called him out in the first place.

He's acting like a child on a public forum. It's hilariius and should be a.m. straddling that he can't act like a professional and admit that the original story was BS.