Arizona lineup projection and bench roles

Started by CactusCat, August 10, 2022, 08:31:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CactusCat

"You guys over estimate how smart i am ." -t. lloyd

arxpert

If that is the lineup/rotation then I think we are in big trouble from the jump. Sean Miller haters are going to cry tears of hypocrisy if they back this sort of lineup because if Tommy does this then he is no different than Miller in that regard. I have my popcorn ready.

GoCats

Pert- the more you post only removes all doubt that your completely bias. Like Miller? Wtf do you even watch Arizona BB. I know you liked Miller, and wished he would've stayed forever, but move on already. 

KansasCityCats

Similar to Miller, Lloyd had to piece a roster together at the last minute because of the late hiring. Both coaches overachieved and had to rebuild quickly (Miller in 2012-13 and Lloyd during this upcoming season).

Nobody judged Miller for struggling with Jordin Mayes at the point and fans should be patient with Lloyd's grad transfers as well.

arxpert

Quote from: KansasCityCats on August 12, 2022, 12:53:56 PM
Similar to Miller, Lloyd had to piece a roster together at the last minute because of the late hiring. Both coaches overachieved and had to rebuild quickly (Miller in 2012-13 and Lloyd during this upcoming season).

Nobody judged Miller for struggling with Jordin Mayes at the point and fans should be patient with Lloyd's grad transfers as well.

Oh yeah, Mayes played in TBT too. I forgot about that.

BDU Recent Topics

BearDownU - Menu