2023 5🌟 Kwame Evans Jr has picked up 2 more crystal ball picks for Arizona!

Started by WILD, June 19, 2022, 10:56:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jdmarti

The big one for me Is  travis branham  he seems one to pay attention  to.

I wonder if the plan is still for kj Evans to wait  for his senior year to commit.

I

mvpreed2

This recruitment has progressed pretty fast.
From appearing to be an Oregon lock, to getting him on campus for a visit, and now there are a flurry of predictions trending towards Arizona.

I know recruiting is fluid, but it is still nice to be able to have such high-profile prospects linked to Arizona.
I guess this answers my question on whether or not Lloyd was going to be able to land domestic prospects, or would Arizona primarily recruit overseas.
4-11-2011
9-14-2012
2-19-2013
7-29-2014

FOOS

Aokay

Can't blame the kid for winning the NIL sweepstakes and cashing his ticket. We need to stay far away from the top 10-15 prospects -- unless some of the boosters with really deep pockets are willing to toss money at certain one-and-dones. College basketball, 2022 style, is for the shats. All good things . . .

Aokay

Quote from: FOOS on August 04, 2022, 12:07:21 PM
Nike pulled the rug right from underneath us

If Miller did pay DA 100k, which I seriously doubt he did -- he got off cheap. The going price for that type of talent is now in the seven figures. Progress?

arxpert

Quote from: Aokay on August 04, 2022, 08:59:35 PM
Quote from: FOOS on August 04, 2022, 12:07:21 PM
Nike pulled the rug right from underneath us

If Miller did pay DA 100k, which I seriously doubt he did -- he got off cheap. The going price for that type of talent is now in the seven figures. Progress?

Might be the first comment you've ever posted that is based on absolute logic. Every dog has their day.

I still like the overall narrative of Adidas funneling money to pay kids that went to Nike schools, but sign with Puma for shoe deals.

BearDownU - Menu