Tommy Lloyd comes in ranked as the 4th best coach in the BIG12. Thoughts?

Started by WILD, April 17, 2024, 09:46:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

|ᴘ|ʀ|ʏ|ᴍ|ᴇ|

They did Big Game Bob dirty on this one. It's not his fault that no high level talent wants to play at ASU.  Dude is stuck with a team full of leftovers and retreads every year.

FOOS

Quote from: |ᴘ|ʀ|ʏ|ᴍ|ᴇ| on April 18, 2024, 03:07:19 AMThey did Big Game Bob dirty on this one. It's not his fault that no high level talent wants to play at ASU.  Dude is stuck with a team full of leftovers and retreads every year.

"Never go full retard"

KansasCityCats

I like the list, although McCasland, Devries and Young could be lower until they prove themselves.

Hurley has never won a real tournament game (round of 64) and he's had plenty of time to get the program to a new level.  Their fairweather fans show up in the rare instances that assu has a winning record. 

CactusCat

Quote from: KansasCityCats on April 18, 2024, 07:08:44 AMTheir fairweather fans show up in the rare instances that assu has a winning record. 

Fairweather... Similar to BDU chat fan?
"You guys over estimate how smart i am ." -t. lloyd

|ᴘ|ʀ|ʏ|ᴍ|ᴇ|

Quote from: CactusCat on April 18, 2024, 09:51:24 AM
Quote from: KansasCityCats on April 18, 2024, 07:08:44 AMTheir fairweather fans show up in the rare instances that assu has a winning record. 

Fairweather... Similar to BDU chat fan?

BDU lunch fan is nowhere to be found.

CatInFL

Seems at least passable to me.  The 3 in front of Tommy are more proven and he's had more success, in his short tenure, than those below him.  I'm not sure Tad belongs that low. I'm not familiar with Lutz, but he must really suck.

Katlynhand15

Quote from: WILD on April 17, 2024, 09:46:43 PMhttps://twitter.com/CBKReport/status/1780622503074836562web
Big Game Bob got the short end of the stick here. It's unfair to blame him for the lack of high-level talent wanting to play at ASU. He's consistently left with a team comprised mostly of leftover players and retreads each season.

BearDownU - Menu