The next pandemic will be a cyber attack on banks/power grids

Started by GoCatZ, May 28, 2023, 09:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoCatZ

You're probably reading this thinking "Yeah Right". Charles Schwab predicted the CORONA VIRUS pandemic at the World economic forum and now he's predicting a cyber attack that will start by infecting the internet and banks and the only way to stop it will be to shut down the power grids. Check out the video below. Anybody else hear anything about this or have thoughts on this? Check out the video below for Charles prediction. 

arxpert

Quote from: GoCatZ on May 28, 2023, 09:47:57 PMYou're probably reading this thinking "Yeah Right". Charles Schwab predicted the CORONA VIRUS pandemic at the World economic forum and now he's predicting a cyber attack that will start by infecting the internet and banks and the only way to stop it will be to shut down the power grids. Check out the video below. Anybody else hear anything about this or have thoughts on this? Check out the video below for Charles prediction. 

Sir this is a Sports forum not a doomsday prep forum. In any case, you might as well let everyone know what you are doing in lieu of this incoming cyber attack.

Jdmarti

It would not surprise  me at all gocatz, nothing surprises  me anymore in this day an time .

I will this an alot of other possibilities.

GoCatZ

First of all, I would never buy an electric vehicle.

lsg_da_apache

It is possible, my tribe just got hit with Ransomware at the end of April and are still down. I have to use personal email addresses for work now. Sophos AV and firewalls are good products. But all it takes is one click now a days to wipe out a whole system.

GoCatZ

The airlines have already shown what happens when they have computer issues. Be sure to have cash and weapons in case the banks go down and you can't access or use your money. Sounds crazy, but it could happen.

arxpert

Quote from: GoCatZ on May 29, 2023, 12:14:58 PMThe airlines have already shown what happens when they have computer issues. Be sure to have cash and weapons in case the banks go down and you can't access or use your money. Sounds crazy, but it could happen.

I just think that you can be Bear Grylls or Marty Rainey top homesteaders and no matter how prepared you are, what are you going to do when a full militia walks up to your property?

Are you going to go full 12 Cloverfield Lane in a bunker?

There is also a high % chance that videos like you shared are just deep fakes. A.I. is so powerful now that it won't be surprising to see voice emulation so sophisticated no one can tell the difference between real and fake anymore. That part is irking to me.

If you are concerned about the digital dollar or upcoming CBDC's, I can't blame you.

People need to buy an extra device like a cheap barebones laptop that is formatted properly with a genuine version of Windows or MacOS and never use it for anything besides finances. No downloading apps. No emails. No games. Nothing. Just hardwire it, no wifi, no battery in it if possible so it can't be remotely turned on ever if it's not plugged into the wall while you are using it.

This is what the world has come to. I don't disagree with being concerned, but i'd like to hear people being practical about it.

FOOS

Quote from: arxpert on May 29, 2023, 01:49:49 AM
Quote from: GoCatZ on May 28, 2023, 09:47:57 PMYou're probably reading this thinking "Yeah Right". Charles Schwab predicted the CORONA VIRUS pandemic at the World economic forum and now he's predicting a cyber attack that will start by infecting the internet and banks and the only way to stop it will be to shut down the power grids. Check out the video below. Anybody else hear anything about this or have thoughts on this? Check out the video below for Charles prediction. 

Sir this is a Sports forum not a doomsday prep forum. In any case, you might as well let everyone know what you are doing in lieu of this incoming cyber attack.

Just an FYI - Here's the title of this forum

" The Wildcat House
Take a seat at the bar & talk about anything you want (No Politics) LOL"