Political question

Started by Little George, April 27, 2022, 07:56:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Little George

IF you donated to BLM, how do you feel now?

The real meaning for BLM appears to be Buy Large Mansions.

Very little if any money actually helped any poor people and BLM claims to be broke, yet the head honchos all bought a bunch of VERY LARGE houses, ie..  mansions .

Just saying?

KansasCityCats

Those who donated to BLM should feel just as ridiculous as those who donated to the Trump campaign.  Onward, America!

Wiidslifecoach

Quote from: KansasCityCats on April 27, 2022, 09:24:24 AM
Those who donated to BLM should feel just as ridiculous as those who donated to the Trump campaign.  Onward, America!

Surgeon

What a stupid post for this website. You are a ridiculous, sad human being. Your posts about murdering people clued me into how unstable you are but the fact that you're a moderator here is just pathetic. Take your bullshit to a klan rally, 4chann or somewhere else.

Dav

Well...doesn't matter, they're Free Americans, free to choose.,.   for now.
"'I was totally amazed and shocked to be hired and released prior to one full year and without any year of recruiting."
- Ben Lindsey

Little George

Quote from: Surgeon on April 27, 2022, 01:37:33 PM
What a stupid post for this website. You are a ridiculous, sad human being. Your posts about murdering people clued me into how unstable you are but the fact that you're a moderator here is just pathetic. Take your bullshit to a klan rally, 4chann or somewhere else.

I do not and have never believed it is right to murder anyone.
To many the sign of the noose is a sign of hate. It is not! It was what those who committed murder and those who committed treason were given. It was a just punishment then and is today.
Judge all you want. When you know you know. Those who don't will face an awakening at some point.
The Biden crime family is beyond treasonous.  Many are included in it. This will reach many!

You may believe it or let it rest. You condemn me if you choose. It will never change the truth!

May you all have a blessed day, and may justice come swiftly!

Aokay

Opinions are like assholes -- everyone's got one and mostly they stink -- present company not excluded.

Tucsandman

I don't mind opposing opinions. It's generally good to hear a variety of ideas. However, you commonly go beyond this and attack people personally for having an opinion that differs from yours. You are toxic to an otherwise friendly environment. I'm not the biggest fan of such issues being brought in such a platform, but I also know I can skip it if I feel so inclined. I would support banning you from here to halt your attacks on others. You can express your opinion without taking it to that level in front of everyone.

beardownzona93

Why does this category even exist here? lol

thrillamanilla

BLM = The Charlatan Marcus Garvey collecting money for the pan-african movement