Keshad "Showtime" Johnson Dunk Contest

Started by arxpert, April 04, 2024, 08:30:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arxpert

It is of my unbiased, never feather ruffling opinion always backed by facts and science that Keshad Johnson was robbed tonight in the College Dunk Contest. Had he went, say, "3rd" or even last in line he may have landed all 10's. He clearly was warming up and had a lot more to offer. By far the best in-game dunker in all of College. It was very fun to watch Caleb Love try to keep up with Keshad's greatness all season.

https://twitter.com/iam_DanaScott/status/1776061744986870006

I am one of few that give Due Credit and Fair Criticism accurately around here and I will say unequivocally that I will truly miss Keshad Johnson. We only had 1 season with him, but I really REALLY wish we had more time. He was a special player and went very underrated on this year's squadron.

Whoever decides to draft him or sign him in the NBA is going to get a very good player who I personally believe can be a plug and play starter. Especially if he works on that 3Ball Corner Pocket he has with his slash attack.

I would also like to see him punch Draymond in the face. I hope that my lowly Wizards pick him up. I think he could be a culture guy on a bad team. Someone who will lose games on a bad team, but not be happy about it.

Keshad was realistically the only player besides KJ Lewis, Jaden Bradley, and Dylan Anderson that I would have wanted to return automatically along with the incoming players. Everyone else I believe should have to try-out for their scholarships/spots on the team. I would not promise spots to anyone else, but that is just me. There are plenty of tough nosed players who would love to play for Arizona.

BearDownU - Menu