Deion Sanders Disrupting College Football

Started by arxpert, January 19, 2024, 03:58:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arxpert

Deion Sanders saying recruits are recording audio of other Head Coaches downing Colorado, Coach Prime's program. I think it is safe to say the Deion is pulling out all the stops, but I am going to go 1 step further and say Deion is grooming these kids from HS to do stuff that may or may not be legal in their state depending on the law, but at the same time he is acting like this isn't affecting youth.

I am against Deion's tactics. He doesn't need 14-17 year old's actively spying and snitching. It's just a horrible look all around.

He recently also spoke out saying that a Walk On level player costs $50,000 now. I think he is full of shit, but I also am not naïve. Forget about the NIL Era, this has been going on forever. Payments to players. Especially in Football and Basketball. Let's not pretend all of this is new. It is just a little more transparent and obvious.

If you're mad at Jedd, just think about how angry Colorado fans will be when they realize "The Prime Effect" is moving on and Deion up and leaves them high and dry once Shaedur and Travis Hunter are done. Prime will probably leave before Shiloh is done playing, but will secure him a proper bag regardless.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10105692-deion-sanders-says-recruits-have-recorded-audio-of-opposing-hcs-downing-colorado

KansasCityCats

Negative recruiting is part of recruiting. If he can't handle the fact that he can't coach, he needs to find work in another industry.

He ripped on the idea of "culture" and turned over 87 bodies. It's hard to discuss Colorado football without accidentally knocking them.

Win against real opponents and recruits will want to play for you.

BearDownU - Menu