Former Wildcat Ray Smith now sub teacher arrested after fight with student

Started by WILD, April 27, 2024, 12:11:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

|ᴘ|ʀ|ʏ|ᴍ|ᴇ|

FOOS

KansasCityCats

Unfortunate that Smith was lured into that situation but I'm glad the kid took a few shots to the face.

mvpreed2

THAT WAS HIM!
COME THE **** ON RAY!
Former 5* prospect whose career did not pan out due to injury issues.
Medically retires as a result of the injuries, and now he goes viral again, but for the wrong reasons?
I will not say the rest of what is in my mind, and just say I hope RS gets the help he needs because I cannot see a reason why my 6'8 +250lbs self is using full force to fight a child.
#BearDown
4-11-2011
9-14-2012
2-19-2013
7-29-2014

lsg_da_apache

Quote from: mvpreed2 on April 30, 2024, 06:08:30 PMTHAT WAS HIM!
COME THE **** ON RAY!
Medically retires as a result of the injuries, and now he goes viral again, but for the wrong reasons?
I will not say the rest of what is in my mind, and just say I hope RS gets the help he needs because I cannot see a reason why my 6'8 +250lbs self is using full force to fight a child.
#BearDown
I don't MVP, that kid needed a beat down. Especially after calling him the N word! I would have kept pounding on that kid.

Paper_Bag

Embarrassing. Doesn't matter what he called him. He's an adult whose role as an educator comes with kids saying dumb things. Really a silly decision. And you all saying he's in the right is also ridiculous.

KansasCityCats

Not sure how it began but if the KID threw the first punch AND incited the incident (which it sounds like he did), the prick deserved a lesson.  This isn't a harmless 3rd grader; if a 6'0" high schooler swung at a teacher that wasn't 6'8", we would be asking why the teacher didn't defend himself.

Little George

Yep, how many teachers have been beaten down by much bigger students? The answer is a lot more than you hear about.

mvpreed2

Quote from: lsg_da_apache on April 30, 2024, 10:00:07 PM
Quote from: mvpreed2 on April 30, 2024, 06:08:30 PMTHAT WAS HIM!
COME THE **** ON RAY!
#BearDown
I don't MVP, that kid needed a beat down. Especially after calling him the N word! I would have kept pounding on that kid.
I did not know that was said, nor did I know any part of the story.
All I knew was that there was an adult going viral for maxing out a student.

As much as I would normally agree to that type of behavior, Smith is way too big to do that.
There are other ways of getting justice without you actually getting your hands dirty.
I will not say what I would have done for the sake of not promoting violence, but yeah.
#BearDown
4-11-2011
9-14-2012
2-19-2013
7-29-2014