Diamondbacks World Series Thoughts

Started by arxpert, October 27, 2023, 09:16:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arxpert

Feel free to post your thoughts on the Diamondbacks World Series here. If you are not a fan (or a fan of the Rangers) you can post your thoughts about them as well.

I haven't seen any posts about it here besides the Toxic Cbox with low IQ.

Upon request as I have been notified, I will provide some feedback below --->

arxpert

Sewald must be crestfallen tonight

The #1 thing I think about tonight's game is I have never seen a commentary booth root for 1 team harder than I heard the booth rooting for the Rangers tonight. I believe it was Smoltz? leading the charge. He couldn't help himself. That made the game unwatchable other than the fact the Dbacks had the lead. No one seemed happier than Smoltz to see that Seager HR and the eventual Garcia HR. I find that to be obtuse. Baseball shouldn't have "Home Team Style Broadcasting" on the main feed. If they want to do that, then invite the Home Team announcers and allow fans the option of watching those feeds.

------->

It is definitely not over, but I would say this is very gutting and the Dbacks really need to win G2 for them to flip the script. A short memory is all they can do now to avoid being swept or losing in 5.

Clearly the media has chosen their side. Reminds me a lot of the 2001 situation except back then Arizona actually had star players. The Yankees had way more star power obviously, but no one really gave Arizona a chance back then. They aren't going to give us a chance now.

I won't be one of those people who is just proud to have made the World Series after seeing this type of loss. I was happy when they won to get to the WS of course in that moment, but it will feel very empty if they don't finish the fight after being up 5-3 in the Bottom of the 9th and blowing it.

BearDownU - Menu