Gender identity @ UArizona

Started by CactusCat, September 08, 2023, 05:52:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is 3 years old too young or too old to ask children about their gender identity at UArizona?

Too young
2 (50%)
Too old
1 (25%)
Juuuuust right
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: October 08, 2023, 05:52:22 PM

CactusCat

"You guys over estimate how smart i am ." -t. lloyd

KansasCityCats

I didn't know that 3 year olds had the brain capacity to enroll anywhere outside of Tempe...

Little George

IDK, maybe old fashioned, but we always looked between the legs and knew what they were. What has changed since the good old days?

CactusCat

Quote from: Little George on September 08, 2023, 09:13:33 PMIDK, maybe old fashioned, but we always looked between the legs and knew what they were. What has changed since the good old days?
Call me "woke" but I have no interest in looking between the legs to see the genitals of random 3 year olds.

Little George

Quote from: CactusCat on September 11, 2023, 12:26:02 PM
Quote from: Little George on September 08, 2023, 09:13:33 PMIDK, maybe old fashioned, but we always looked between the legs and knew what they were. What has changed since the good old days?
Call me "woke" but I have no interest in looking between the legs to see the genitals of random 3 year olds.

Talking new burns. 😆
Talking dogs cats farm animals etc...

CactusCat

"The University to go against science-based recommendations and compromise the integrity of our medical community and our faculty's curriculum because of bullying tactics of outside voices is unacceptable."

https://www.kvoa.com/townnews/university/petition-to-support-u-of-a-college-of-nursing-faculty-following-admin-statement/article_caca3812-5684-11ee-a7d0-ebf4568a56a2.html

BearDownU - Menu