Adama Bal Watch

Started by arxpert, December 09, 2023, 10:20:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arxpert

Quote from: KansasCityCats on January 27, 2024, 06:40:06 PM36 > 25. Bringing in Love was apparently the right decision.

But what was the Player Impact in each game? Alpha-Bal may have had the highest impact. Tonight, Kylan Boo Boo Boswell had the most impact.

KansasCityCats

I think everybody contributed but without Love, this would have been a tight game. His aggression allowed the Cats to maintain the lead.

Regardless, both players made Altman's teams look bad (which makes me smile).

KansasCityCats

What's the deal with Bal?  He hasn't played over the past two games?  Injury or attitude? Hopefully nothing serious.

|ᴘ|ʀ|ʏ|ᴍ|ᴇ|

Quote from: KansasCityCats on February 16, 2024, 05:00:59 AMWhat's the deal with Bal?  He hasn't played over the past two games?  Injury or attitude? Hopefully nothing serious.

He missed the game against San Francisco because of a leg injury, so I would assume that's still the case. No idea what the extent of the injury is, though.

arxpert

Quote from: KansasCityCats on February 16, 2024, 05:00:59 AMWhat's the deal with Bal?  He hasn't played over the past two games?  Injury or attitude? Hopefully nothing serious.

Hope he can come back and knock off Gonzaga in the Conference tourney and put them out of their misery. Then go on to be drafted in the first round.

|ᴘ|ʀ|ʏ|ᴍ|ᴇ|

Quote from: arxpert on February 16, 2024, 11:51:31 AM

Hope he can come back and knock off Gonzaga in the Conference tourney and put them out of their misery. Then go on to be drafted in the first round.

Unless he averages 20/5/5/2/2 on 50/40/90 splits with an A:TO of 3:1 the rest of the year, he's not going in the 1st Round (this year).

arxpert

Quote from: |ᴘ|ʀ|ʏ|ᴍ|ᴇ| on February 16, 2024, 07:49:49 PM
Quote from: arxpert on February 16, 2024, 11:51:31 AM

Unless he averages 20/5/5/2/2 on 50/40/90 splits with an A:TO of 3:1 the rest of the year, he's not going in the 1st Round (this year).

He will go 1st round. In the NBA he won't be expected to dish the ball much, but his ability to shoot + his measurables are going to make him a back end Lottery pick IMHO. If Dalen Terry could get to where he was picked based on the combine measurables alone, then Adama Alpha-Bal has a chance to go Top 10.

|ᴘ|ʀ|ʏ|ᴍ|ᴇ|

Adama-Alpha Bal had a rough first game back from injury against Loyola Marymount. 0 points on 0-8 FG in roughly 30 mins. Fortunately, it didn't cost them that one.

Tonight, Santa Clara plays @ Gonzaga. He won the game for them last time around. He'll definitely need to be that guy again for them to sweep the Zags. Scouts will be flocking in from around the globe to see him cook.

arxpert

Quote from: |ᴘ|ʀ|ʏ|ᴍ|ᴇ| on February 24, 2024, 07:29:37 PMAdama-Alpha Bal had a rough first game back from injury against Loyola Marymount. 0 points on 0-8 FG in roughly 30 mins. Fortunately, it didn't cost them that one.

Tonight, Santa Clara plays @ Gonzaga. He won the game for them last time around. He'll definitely need to be that guy again for them to sweep the Zags. Scouts will be flocking in from around the globe to see him cook.

Alpha is getting his legs back under him. Scouts already know what they will be getting in him. I doubt they need to see how he did vs Dusty Stromer tbh.

|ᴘ|ʀ|ʏ|ᴍ|ᴇ|

Alpha had a really nice game last night. I was most impressed by him getting to the line in volume. 11-15 FT. I would love to see Caleb's box score look like that moving forward.

Next up, stingy Saint Mary's. With a win, we could see the rubber match between Santa Clara and Gonzaga with Santa Clara's tournament tickets hanging in the balance. I give them a puncher's chance of cashing in and making it happen. Alpha will need to be the secret sauce for them to pull it off.

BearDownU - Menu