Koa Peat 6'8 2025 5🌟 has Arizona in his Final 7

Started by WILD, May 10, 2024, 07:45:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milwaukeecat, lynxaz, runmcd and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.

LeftCoastCats

This is one of those guys that Arizona's brand reputation is on the line for. We need to keep top Arizona talent at Arizona.

It doesn't get more top talent than Koa. Absolute monster. Best player out of this state since Richard Jefferson.

All in, Tommy. Send me the zelle for his NIL bucket.

If you have the time to take in a Perry High School game this year - it's worth the price of admission.

Azfansincebirth

why is the consensus on this site that he absolutely wont come here ?

mvpreed2

Quote from: Azfansincebirth on May 11, 2024, 09:26:05 AMwhy is the consensus on this site that he absolutely wont come here ?
I am only going to speak for myself here.
I am not in the "absolutely" camp, but Lloyd normally does not take the traditional route to land prospects.
Bryant/Phillips fit that role, but neither one was a top 5 prospect.

I HOPE Lloyd is able to get Peat to Arizona.
My question would be what would it take for Lloyd/Arizona to do for Peat to take Arizona seriously?
I could make a very simple argument for every other program on his list to choose over Arizona and it is not hard to do.
#BearDown
4-11-2011
9-14-2012
2-19-2013
7-29-2014

Azfansincebirth

Quote from: mvpreed2 on May 11, 2024, 10:34:33 AM
Quote from: Azfansincebirth on May 11, 2024, 09:26:05 AMwhy is the consensus on this site that he absolutely wont come here ?
I am only going to speak for myself here.
I am not in the "absolutely" camp, but Lloyd normally does not take the traditional route to land prospects.
Bryant/Phillips fit that role, but neither one was a top 5 prospect.

I HOPE Lloyd is able to get Peat to Arizona.
My question would be what would it take for Lloyd/Arizona to do for Peat to take Arizona seriously?
I could make a very simple argument for every other program on his list to choose over Arizona and it is not hard to do.
#BearDown

Why would It be so easy for him to choose over the home team that, at least from the outside looking in, would be a no brainer ?