Mark Stoops and NIL

Started by arxpert, October 11, 2023, 10:31:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arxpert

Mark Stoops is a beast for this --->

"I can promise you -- Georgia, they bought some pretty good players," Stoops said Monday in response to an upset fan on his weekly radio show. "You're allowed to these days, and we could use some help. That's what they look like, you know what I mean, when you have 85 of 'em. I encourage anybody that's disgruntled to pony up some more."

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/38631478/mark-stoops-nil-gap-georgia-bought-some-pretty-good-players

Brother Jedd should start speaking up before it's too late.

KansasCityCats

Everybody associated with college football should have spoken up BEFORE the NIL came into effect. It's too late because we aren't going "backwards" at this point, which is a shame.

Head coaches speak up and future recruits will avoid your program like the plague. They'll assume that your school has zero resources to pay them.

arxpert

Quote from: KansasCityCats on October 11, 2023, 05:35:09 PMEverybody associated with college football should have spoken up BEFORE the NIL came into effect. It's too late because we aren't going "backwards" at this point, which is a shame.

Head coaches speak up and future recruits will avoid your program like the plague. They'll assume that your school has zero resources to pay them.

But all the players know it's not the schools, it's the private investors that are buying the players at the core of things. If coaches don't put the word out, how will the really out of touch rich people know to contribute via their "tax advantaged charitable foundations"

I know tons of prospects that's family's would be happy to win the "door prize" or "raffle" at the charity's holiday party........ if you smell what the rock is cooking.