Warshington State

Started by arxpert, February 24, 2024, 10:28:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arxpert

So we now know Warshington State got decimated by ASU.

I think people fail to understand Rank Manipulation.

Warshington State got a ranking only because there was an opportunity to have a Ranked matchup on a Thursday Night.

They are not a Top 25 team. They are a First Four type of team.

I will be shocked if Warshington State wins a NCAA Tournament game. I don't view them like Oregon State that made that random Elite 8 run a few years back or whatever it was. They are not a good team. They just dominate what Tommy tries to do. It is one of those specific matchups that unfortunately Tommy chooses to run into with the same game plan a la the definition of insanity hoping for a different outcome.

We are now going to play a team we obliterated by 55 was it? I think these last 4 games are going to be the toughest games we've played all year.

The team is at an all time low in Morale and Chemistry.

The opponents we are playing are not really on the bubble. No I don't think Oregon is a bubble team.

However I think all of them would love to crash our party. ASU, Oregon? then @UCLA and @USC... I am not sure we can win out. Tommy would definitely show me something about his grit if we can.

I would say the entire season is a failure if we don't take the final Pac12 Title we will partake in. (good riddance)

Then I would say that half of the season was a failure if we lose in the Pac12 Tournament.

Those are 2 things we have 100% control over. The rest is just an ice cream sandwich. A pure Novelty.

There are Zero Expectations for me in March Madness, but I recognize that we shouldn't just take our 2 or 3 seed and be happy to be there. Might as well try to win some games. I would only truly be interested in the sense that I would love to see Tommy mature a bit and learn how to navigate the Big Dance so that one day we may actually win more than 2 games in the event and bring some pride back to our University instead of being the annual laughing stock of College Basketball.

I'm rooting for Tommy here. We have seemingly hitched our wagon to him and his coaching philosophy so I will embrace that until he crosses a line that I can no longer support like what Boswell did pretty much the last 2 months, but today was my final straw with him. I wasn't a Hater before. I was telling it like it was. Now I am incapable of forgiveness with him. If he wants to pull some kind of Miles Simon, cool, but if I were Tommy I would never allow it in a million years. The penalty for disrespecting our Shield on the Court that Lute Olson built is to be disallowed to showcase your talents in any of the postseason.

Onward and Up

Beardown

BearDownU - Menu